* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They aren't invincible they lost to a team from Gibraltar lost to a team from Israel and lost 10 goals to Barcelona and lost a very ordinary Borrussia Moenchengladbach. Beating less than ordinary teams in Scotland is a very  good feat but miles from extraordinary. 

Tierney in the Record today saying he turned down a £10m offer to join Arsenal at the start of the season after a 10 minute chat with "Bren"....

About to win the treble yet they are still making a howling arse of themselves :lol:

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Tierney in the Record today saying he turned down a £10m offer to join Arsenal at the start of the season after a 10 minute chat with "Bren"....

About to win the treble yet they are still making a howling arse of themselves :lol:

I'd love to hear Arsenal de-bunk that claim.

La-la land.

26 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'm still waiting on Man Utd signing Izaguirre for £15m.

And Antonio Conte actually knowing who Moussa Dembele is before bidding £40m for him 

On 21/05/2017 at 3:54 PM, .Williamson. said:

I think it's quite funny how badly their unbeaten season gets laughed at by fans of English clubs on social media because they had no competition and how badly the taigs take it 

On 21/05/2017 at 3:57 PM, ForeverAndEver said:

Pub league comments galore by the fans of Bury and Grimsby :lol: 

Aye, I love it anawl. :lol: 

The MOTD Facebook page comment section is a rare laugh when they post about their achievements this season. 

I wonder if there will be a minutes silence at this week's cup final...

Subsequently, I wonder if the Taig fans will have the audacity to sing songs that glorify terrorism thereafter?

7 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I wonder if there will be a minutes silence at this week's cup final...

Subsequently, I wonder if the Taig fans will have the audacity to sing songs that glorify terrorism thereafter?

SFA confirmed there will be. No way they'll observe it. 

I was at the Rangers v Celtic game at Ibrox on 17th March 1996 four days after the Dunblane massacre, there was total silence that day, in fact it was quite eerie, there is normally some muppet does something to spoil it, but that day you could have heard a pin drop.

I really hope it's the same on Saturday, if it isn't the whole of Scottish football will get demonised for it, not just that mob, then again if the silence were to be broken it would show them up for what they are.

Archived