* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/05/2017 at 6:53 PM, SuperPapac05 said:

Aye and the left side photo looks like a head has been photoshopped (fucking terribly I may add) onto someone elses body :lol:

But it's ok a bead rattling ref like Colum gets their games .Hypocrite FC

12 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I expect both supports to observe it impeccably. Then the tarriers to come out with their usual songs in praise of the terrorists who killed children and bombed Manchester.

Yes mate .Hypocrisy bfc  at there very  best 

They are so blind to it .It just makes you weep 

14 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

I was at the Rangers v Celtic game at Ibrox on 17th March 1996 four days after the Dunblane massacre, there was total silence that day, in fact it was quite eerie, there is normally some muppet does something to spoil it, but that day you could have heard a pin drop.

I really hope it's the same on Saturday, if it isn't the whole of Scottish football will get demonised for it, not just that mob, then again if the silence were to be broken it would show them up for what they are.

It would be hushed up from the Scottish side of the media 

1 hour ago, heathen fish boy said:

See their chairman ima wankier saying the current squad has a whiff of the lesbian liers about it,guess they were smelly cunts too then 

The summer of delusion is beginning . Here's hoping next season there ego takes a massive tumble 

Aye cause the "Lisbon Lions" got beat off a bunch of Plumbers from Gibraltar and conceded 7 in one game as well didn't they...

Sounds like he's trying to put player's prices up once again and the papers are happy to do his advertising for him as always.

I see they've cancelled an event or trophy presentation at the piggery after the Scottish cup. I must've missed the result to be honest then that they won.

i hate you sheep shagging bastards as much but the arrogance of them across the city is ridiculous. Just beat them please.

42 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I see they've cancelled an event or trophy presentation at the piggery after the Scottish cup. I must've missed the result to be honest then that they won.

i hate you sheep shagging bastards as much but the arrogance of them across the city is ridiculous. Just beat them please.

It was a bus parade for trophy they won 50 years ago :lol: Liverpool have won it 5 times and don't go on about it as much them!

1 hour ago, LiviGer said:

It was a bus parade for trophy they won 50 years ago :lol: Liverpool have won it 5 times and don't go on about it as much them!

Notts Forest have won it twice and hardly mention it. Ditto Aston Villa. This is just typical of this peado harbouring terrorist loving shower of republican unwashed greasy filth.

On 5/24/2017 at 0:52 AM, LochendBilly said:

History my arse

my arse.jpg

Heard this mentioned a couple of times on radio jacobite by spew heevins and the tarrier host. Strangely though they never actually named the club that did it.

Are the tarries playing tonight? Just went to Buchanan Street on my lunch and the place is hoaching with the howling bastards and their green and grey on. Even their mutant woman seem to be at it.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Are the tarries playing tonight? Just went to Buchanan Street on my lunch and the place is hoaching with the howling bastards and their green and grey on. Even their mutant woman seem to be at it.

Hydro has a lisbon thing on, basically it's their last chance to pay respects to the winning players while they are alive as by the looks of them, this year could be their last ever final :lol: 

Seeing these posters of McNeil lifting the trophy turning up around the city. 

Hopefully the young rapscallions in our support are on the ball with their graffiti defacements. 

49 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Wtf is this fenian love in man, they're a fucking riddy.

Don't you get it, it is part of the PR game that puts Celtic on a pedastal and meanwhile discredits Rangers and dehumanises our support. All part of the plan with a compliant media.

Archived