* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Hoards of the cunts dancing all around Sauchiehall Street like they own the joint. Saw them earlier on.

Pains in the arse that are completely full of themselves at the moment. Desperately need to be brought back down to size.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Hoards of the cunts dancing all around Sauchiehall Street like they own the joint. Saw them earlier on.

Pains in the arse that are completely full of themselves at the moment. Desperately need to be brought back down to size.

our dominance absolutely destroyed them. it's like a release of their pain. I must admit it's as comical as fuck. If Pedro can get it right the phone ins will be back to being about the masonic refs etc :lol:

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

One of the better things about not living in Scotland...

mind the days when they would feel my wrath and that of mind like bears, mhedia whores jump on any glorification of these inbred bheasts, the time will come when we take our rightful place at the summit of this godforsaken cesspit of a country!! and when we do............:thumbup:

ps yes alcohol is impacting on my emotions :mutley:

31 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

our dominance absolutely destroyed them. it's like a release of their pain. I must admit it's as comical as fuck. If Pedro can get it right the phone ins will be back to being about the masonic refs etc :lol:

I actually said today i dont think i enjoyed our reign after a while in the 90s as they were that bad. I cant ever remember being concerned about their results the way they are about ours. 

Attention Deficit Disorder....they seem to have some sort of "look at me"  syndrome where they must be centre of attention...

They are so pig thick  they cannot even realise every cunt and their dog outwith their mhutant gene pool is actually laughing at them and their outragous self hype

anYBNhqT2BYcg.gif

28 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I love that type of thing, all it does is set the arrogant bastards up for an almighty fall. 

That is hilarious

Absofuckinlutely - the pain will be unbearable when they get knocked out in the first round

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40080134

Settle petal. 

I'm bookmarking that and sharing it everywhere when they get pumped in the first round of qualifying 

Simple fact is we have won 7 domestic trebles which is a world record. Additionally within those trebles Celtic were a bigger challenge to us than we have been to them. I am so looking forward to regaining the title. It will happen ideally soon to put to bed the nonsense of them going for ten. We were not even in the league for 90% of that time. Load of nonsense with the Jay chap as well. I believe it started off innocently enough but does appear to be exploitative now by the parents.

I'm seeing more & more of this invincibles crap, have the defeat to lincoln red imps & barcelona been wiped from the earth or something? They never went the whole season unbeaten

Archived