* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

72/73 cracking side, in saying that, just about everyone I speak to that was in the BB's say they had a very good side.

fucking hell you're old, i was inthe BB in the 90's lol, everyone probably did have a good side as back then all we did was play football, and none of this pussy astro grass nonsense, fucking red ash and mire mouldmasters on a cold sat morning were the makings of a real man (i know you did the black ash but thats just fucking cruelty :lol: )

25 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

fucking hell you're old, i was inthe BB in the 90's lol, everyone probably did have a good side as back then all we did was play football, and none of this pussy astro grass nonsense, fucking red ash and mire mouldmasters on a cold sat morning were the makings of a real man (i know you did the black ash but thats just fucking cruelty :lol: )

Aye but I've not lost my looks. Still an ugly bastard.

Good point about back in the day there being nothing else to do. Used to spend hours after School kicking the ball about, just don't see that anymore , various reasons of course.

29 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Hope Del tells them to ram it!

Pace aside, Hayes is a pretty limited player, and is almost 30. I'd be surprised but amused if they went ahead with that deal. 

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Apparently they're giving Christie + cash to Aberdeen for Hayes :lol:

What a shite deal.

They basically only signed Christie because of the rumours we were interested in him, and yet now they're going to palm him off for an inferior Irish player? Aye, I'm sure the media wouldn't criticise us for doing such a thing... 

Loving the taigs mocking us for having three players over thirty years old in our team, when they have around double that number.

:rofl: 

Too far and it looks minging ffs 

CELTIC’S treble-winning defender Erik Sviatchenko has designed a limited edition number of tweed jackets which salute the Lisbon Lions.

Along with his artist father, Sergei, Erik has co-designed 67 collectible jackets in a specially selected Celtic Harris Tweed.

The jackets have been hand-woven in the Outer Hebrides in an exclusive shade of green. The lining takes the form of a specially-commissioned collage by Sergei, bringing together iconic images from the 1967 Lisbon victory. 

The jacket features three buttons, a hook vent, gross grain collar tab, patch pockets with flaps, raised seams and that striking collage lining.

The sports jacket also boasts golden blazer buttons.

The jackets come in specially designed commemorative packaging and are being sold exclusively through Celtic at £390.

ba738ca6356cbaeaac392a17c0254680.png  :britney: 

13 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

:rofl: 

Too far and it looks minging ffs 

CELTIC’S treble-winning defender Erik Sviatchenko has designed a limited edition number of tweed jackets which salute the Lisbon Lions.

Along with his artist father, Sergei, Erik has co-designed 67 collectible jackets in a specially selected Celtic Harris Tweed.

The jackets have been hand-woven in the Outer Hebrides in an exclusive shade of green. The lining takes the form of a specially-commissioned collage by Sergei, bringing together iconic images from the 1967 Lisbon victory. 

The jacket features three buttons, a hook vent, gross grain collar tab, patch pockets with flaps, raised seams and that striking collage lining.

The sports jacket also boasts golden blazer buttons.

The jackets come in specially designed commemorative packaging and are being sold exclusively through Celtic at £390.

ba738ca6356cbaeaac392a17c0254680.png  :britney: 

c18.gif

On 30/05/2017 at 1:57 PM, plymouthranger said:

Solanke away to Liverpool, think it means Dembele will be staying put

But surely they'd be daft to knock back a 400 trillion pound offer from Chelsea? They could have offered him in a swap :whistle:

12 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

First time I seen the Pozan was when we beat Lyon 3-0

marseille fans done it at Ibrox in the 2-2 game in the early 90s. It's been done by fans across Europe for years but of course the filth will tell us different. When they do their copied version of it though you can actually see the stench haze so i suppose it is kind of unique slightly. 

1 hour ago, 40delboy40 said:

Fuck me, that will be some crisis loan taken by Declan to get one of them, will go well with the wellies though.

Isn't tweed conditioned using piss?   In that case they'll have the best conditioned jackets around after a week!

I see silly season has begun over at the San Giro...

Borussia Dortmund and Chelsea are set to test Celtic with concrete summer moves for £30m-rated striker Moussa Dembele.

Archived