* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

The way money is tossed about in football these days I wouldn't be surprised if they get about £20m for Dembele, and we'll see him playing at some mediocre French club in 2-3 years time, scoring 4 goals a season

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

The way money is tossed about in football these days I wouldn't be surprised if they get about £20m for Dembele, and we'll see him playing at some mediocre French club in 2-3 years time, scoring 4 goals a season

I know he played in the UCL and scored a couple of goals in it. But what else did he do to warrant this £30m price tag? He scored less goals than Liam Boyce in the top flight for a dominant Celtic side that supposedly swept everyone aside. More bluster from Liewell. The guy is worth £10 - 15 million max.

From The Evening Times......It Seems many of those in Hoops have jumped over the years lol!

DRUNKEN louts and vandals have risked the lives of other Glaswegians by throwing dozens of lifebelts into the River Clyde over a two day period.

Glasgow Humane Society found almost 50 of the life-saving devices floating along the river in the last week – and have hit out at those responsible for the careless act.

George Parsonage, of the Glasgow Humane Society, said: “This is the worst I have ever known, it is shocking.”

Most of the lifebelts are being vandalised in Glasgow city centre area of the river. The society, however, has spotted an increase with big events such Celtic football matches taking place in the East End.

Although the season is now at an end, their plea to football supporters and anyone attending a big event close to the river is to leave the lifebelts in tact.

George said: “Over the years the number of people I have taken out the water with green and white hoops on them has been horrendous.

“You get an event say, that means there is crowds going along the East End of Glasgow, you’ll find that all the lifebelts are in the water.

“They have got to remember it could be their mother, friend or fellow football supporter.”

Glasgow Human Society says there is around 600 lifebelts on the River Clyde from Carmyle to Yoker. Those lifebelts are funded by Glasgow City Council.

George said: “I think we are one of the safest cities in the whole of Europe when it comes to water safety.”

Despite this, over 300 lifebelts, however, have been taken out of the water so far this year.

George said: "When there is a big event and people have been drinking, this is when it happens.

"We have taken out something like over 300 lifebelts this year."

In the last week, a person was rescued from the water using a lifebelt. They held onto the lifebelt until the rescue boat arrived and got them out.

George said: "If they hadn't had a life belt, that person might not be here."

He added: "The lifebelts over the years have saved hundreds and hundreds of people. I personally have used the lifebelt a dozen times to swim out and get someone out the water.

"People just don't stop think."

7 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I can't believe what I've just seen, some Tim said Borini and Hayes aren't their level and they should be targeting Stindl and Sigurdsson, what planet do they live on, Jesus fuck!

They are swallowing the hype the mhedia here lavishes on them. They are in for one almighty fall. Which will be sweet indeed. 

10 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I can't believe what I've just seen, some Tim said Borini and Hayes aren't their level and they should be targeting Stindl and Sigurdsson, what planet do they live on, Jesus fuck!

Stindl and Sigurdsson :lol: they're off their fucking nut. 

Borini is utter pish, Rodgers always signs him, he was voted one of the worst Liverpool signings ever, so hopefully they do get him!

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Stindl and Sigurdsson :lol: they're off their fucking nut. 

Borini is utter pish, Rodgers always signs him, he was voted one of the worst Liverpool signings ever, so hopefully they do get him!

Cunt will have a wage that is through the  roof as well. Luvvly jubbly 

On 4/25/2017 at 1:18 AM, Novo Timmy Slayer said:

Seen Sky saying AC , Dortmund and Chelsea want Dembele. That sounds like bullshit to me. The fucking annoying thing is they will get a profit if they sell. But no chance to those three clubs.

23 minutes ago, badjon said:

Seen Sky saying AC , Dortmund and Chelsea want Dembele. That sounds like bullshit to me. The fucking annoying thing is they will get a profit if they sell. But no chance to those three clubs.

They're saying AC Milan are in talks with them and the Rebel are claiming the deal is worth £27m

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

They're saying AC Milan are in talks with them and the Rebel are claiming the deal is worth £27m

:lol:

He said he wants to stay there for years.....

16 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Those numbers are utter bollox. Will be no more than half that figure. Tims probably won't release a real figure if he is sold and there will reports saying some utter nonsense like that.

Archived