* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

18 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

The fuck is this!? :lol: 

"And as 7 magnificent?" 

See the inbreeding is causing issues as usual :pipe: 

Even though they are a bunch of smellie, retarded, inbred bunch of mutants,  the Taigs can always be relied on to give us a great laugh :lol: 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/17/2017 at 10:05 AM, Gaz52 said:

Outwith Lennon and Lego boy

Who's your most hated tarrier? 

Darren O'Dea for me, got the typical Catholic incestious look about him, he was definitely the product of two siblings shagging

How long have you got?

On 2017-6-17 at 10:05 AM, Gaz52 said:

Darren O'Dea for me, got the typical Catholic incestious look about him, he was definitely the product of two siblings shagging

The ones that are still breathing.

On 6/17/2017 at 1:54 PM, RFCRobertson said:

The fuck is this!? :lol: 

"And as 7 magnificent?" 

See the inbreeding is causing issues as usual :pipe: 

?? FFS as pathetic as they are they do know how to make money, fuck me man, these will be flying off their shelves

4 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Absolutely despised Anton Rogan when I was younger. Probably the first Tim I had a real hatred for.

meh, when the tims hate one of their own to the extent they hated that cunt it takes the fun out of it for me, Joe Miller was a wee rat bastard tho'

Probably most of my generation despised lispin' Billy Mcneill. Seemed to start the tradition of always cheated never defeated. Dirty git in a nasty way on the field and never had a good word for any other team.

"House" :mutley:

How can anyone despise Anton - worth a goal a game to us. Remember the handball from a cross with no-one within 10 yards of him. What a twat.:dance:

On 2017-6-17 at 10:05 AM, Gaz52 said:

DiCanio was the first one I remember truly hating as s wee boy, probably after hearing my auld man curse his name regularly.

Thompson and McGeady have to be among any most hated listed, both with faces you wouldn't tire of stamping on. Sutton though is the biggest cunt to be associated with them at the moment.

The day sees the annual get a barca/ex Barça player to comment on how Celtic are either too big a club to play in the CL qualifiers or indeed the champions league is a poorer place without them and the special atmosphere they bring 

day 1 is xavi 

Archived