* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

I see they've sold Mackay Stevens to Aberdeen. They had originally tried to get him on loan but you can't have more than one loan player from another club. There's no way that Aberdeen are paying his full wages. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

I see they've sold Mackay Stevens to Aberdeen. They had originally tried to get him on loan but you can't have more than one loan player from another club. There's no way that Aberdeen are paying his full wages. 

More like gave him to aberdeen. Unreal how these cunts seem to be in cahoots with each other 

38 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

More like gave him to aberdeen. Unreal how these cunts seem to be in cahoots with each other 

We'll be seeing the fans shaking hands and swapping shirts after the games this season. 

17 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Genoa took that boy on a 2 year loan deal with the option to buy him for £2.6m and sent him back early because he was a troublemaker who couldn't get a game for them and the tarriers have just spent a reported £4.5m on him and think it's good business:lol:

I read one report yesterday that said his range of passing has "drawn comparisons to Pogba" :lol: 

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The new Yaya Toure who can pass the ball like Pogba. They've done well with this one :lol:

The new Yaya Toure leaving City even though the old one is finished... Lol.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Anybody know anycunt that's going over tomorrow?

Few boys I know that went over for the 12th are staying put for the game.

Heard murmurings about lads from England coming up here for the return leg :guns:

good-night-green-white_design_400x400.pn

I'll file this one under things that won't happen.

Both games will probably pass with minimum trouble due to lack of them travelling over and a heavy police presence for the return leg.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'll file this one under things that won't happen.

Both games will probably pass with minimum trouble due to lack of them travelling over and a heavy police presence for the return leg.

There was a heavy police presence for the Ajax game and there was still bother in the Gallowgate.

Hope they get leathered.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There was a heavy police presence for the Ajax game and there was still bother in the Gallowgate.

Hope they get leathered.

I'd put money on an even larger police presence for this one and even the slightest hint of trouble being blamed on Rangers fans going along to support Linfield.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'd put money on an even larger police presence for this one and even the slightest hint of trouble being blamed on Rangers fans going along to support Linfield.

It's a stick on.

Different story when you have nappy rippers going to the SC final v Hibs though :sarcasm:

Archived