* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Fucking vile animal hope some cunt gets his details and caves his  monkey heed in the taigy prick.....

Possibly the most offensive tweet I have ever seen. Surely worthy of major media coverage?

^^^^ where exactly did he get his Pharmacy degree.

George Foreman is also a metallurgist ... not.

Caaaants

I will shortly be advertising my new product called Fudpad with the strap-line "No other fannypad soaks up quim juice quite like Fudpad"

images.jpeg.2cf170acdabbfb97e02369154c0a71c9.jpeg

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

this is maybe the most disturbing thing iv ever saw one of those low life post online,

they really do think they are beyond reproach 

He's a Fenian bastard

18 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

If you've got Twitter get it reported.

Just came back in to say that.

Get it tweeted to the press and, as much is i hate grasses, the authorities who deal with this type of stuff.

This is way beyond football 'banter' and it can't be brushed off by the jolly craicsters.

Absolute scum.

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has not ruled out a move for Queens Park Rangers central defender Steven Caulkner but says his initial discussions with the 25-year-old have been focused on the player's efforts to rehabilitate his life after admitting he was driven to the brink of suicide by his alcohol and gambling addictions.

Saint Brenda now a alcohol and gambling counsellor. Is there anything this hero can't do? 

That's them signed a prick who got sent home early from his loan deal for his attitude and on the verge of signing a mentally ill player. Give him all the money from your tax haven Des! 

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Just came back in to say that.

Get it tweeted to the press and, as much is i hate grasses, the authorities who deal with this type of stuff.

This is way beyond football 'banter' and it can't be brushed off by the jolly craicsters.

Absolute scum.

Absolutely, and if the action kicks off at the return leg then there will be  are now serious previous threats ^^^^ for the rhags to use in their summing up. This is a threat to the safety of the visiting team and UEFA could do with a heads-up.

17 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has not ruled out a move for Queens Park Rangers central defender Steven Caulkner but says his initial discussions with the 25-year-old have been focused on the player's efforts to rehabilitate his life after admitting he was driven to the brink of suicide by his alcohol and gambling addictions.

Saint Brenda now a alcohol and gambling counsellor. Is there anything this hero can't do? 

That's them signed a prick who got sent home early from his loan deal for his attitude and on the verge of signing a mentally ill player. Give him all the money from your tax haven Des! 

Just what the fella needs when he mentally unstable - a move to one of the old firm :confused:

Archived