* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gaz52 said:

How many fines in how many years have they actually had? It's obscene. They need to start properly banning these fenian cunts

The police are as bad numerous complaints made and they did nothing.welcome to Scotland

Just now, G.E.C. said:

They got fined for having a Bobby Sands banner so wouldn't surprise me if they got fined again or the GB section being closed.

Liewell is scared of the militant cunts..he talks tough then they have a meeting..they bully him and he folds and lets them back in..Ad nauseum.. :wanker:

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I would like to think the polis maybe let it go so that it couldn't be ignored by the officials but I doubt it.

Not according to my brother ,he told me they stated they were going to deal with it ..they did not.It will be interesting to hear the PSNI take on it,they were in the crowd. The match officer should be suspended

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

UEFA will fine them. They don't turn a blind eye to this kind of stuff like the SFA do.

They need more than fined as they're never learning their lesson. UEFA are spineless

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Who do you complain to about this kinda stuff? (UEFA) do they have an e-mail address you can send a complaint to? I'm gonna write one as well, may as well

yes mate get it sent ..the more the better..lets play them at their own game

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

What fucking sickens me is Clifonville Derry City and numerous southern Irish teams play Linfield and I have never seen an IRA banner but these cowardly cunts from Scotland do it.

Plastic paddies. They don't realise how far removed from actual Irish people they are. Outside of a few housing estates and inner cities they are pretty much held in contempt by most of their "countrymen".

Just now, Bighouse said:

Plastic paddies. They don't realise how far removed from actual Irish people they are. Outside of a few housing estates and inner cities they are pretty much held in contempt by most of their "countrymen".

they are fucking hated,held beyond contempt..prove in the pudding was when they played in their so called  spiritual home Dublin Liverpool fans outnumbered them 20 to 1

image.jpg

40 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Well there you go. I didn't know that, so how will UEFA unless someone tells them...

Same as the mhanks told uefa the word fenian was sectarian look what happened there.

Was saying on Twitter, UEFA will definitely have seen that. They will have been paying attention to the two games given the trouble that arose around having to reorganise the games cause the tims would be in Belfast for the 12th and then the hassle about them not accepting tickets etc.

They were fined last year for making political statements by waving Palestinian flags against Hapoel. The same outcome should come for waving Republican banners against Linfield, and probably worse sanctions given this will be their, what, 11th sanction in recent memory?

Keevins called Windsor Park a 'sectarian caldron' or words to those effect after the first game. Apparently he's been invited to use the same words to describe Porkheid after tonight and all he can come up with is it was 'bad and wrong'. Refuses to use equivalent levels of condemnation. 

Not quite the same levels of vibrancy in his criticisms of sellic. Funny that.

Hypocrites, are many of the journos up here.

When a footballer commits countless fouls on the park he eventually gets the ultimate punishment and is sent off. If they are hauled up again, which they should, even moreso in this instance due to the sensitive nature of this matter, then surely 12 strikes and you're out! Fuck, I can't believe i'm actually typing that. 12 fucking strikes! Have you ever known any individual, club, company, or organisation to continuously break all rules and regulations in such a consistent and short period yet not face any significantly penalty all at the same time claiming to be this family friendly love me love me club! It's absolutely mental.

Whilst all of the usual media pricks have suddenly gone blind, deaf, lost their tongue and control of their social media fingers at least a few objective, impartial football as well as non football accounts on social media that have no affiliation with us, Scottish football or them are exposing these cunts for what they are.................

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

Not a fukkin mention of the Tims display in the daily rhebel, yet the cunts had us in there for throwing paper balls.

wonder if @The Dude will bring this up in his collum?

fenian rhag of a paper

There is, but it's kinda buried and kinda blames the Linfield fans for sellic fans' behaviour.

Hanging rangers fans and orangemen , anti Poppy Day banners , pro terrorist banners , kill all H*** banners , flag of war banners etc etc the list is endless . A club built on hatred and a support who embrace it and a media who are complacent with it .  They are a cult 

Archived