* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Keevins called Windsor Park a 'sectarian caldron' or words to those effect after the first game. Apparently he's been invited to use the same words to describe Porkheid after tonight and all he can come up with is it was 'bad and wrong'. Refuses to use equivalent levels of condemnation. 

Not quite the same levels of vibrancy in his criticisms of sellic. Funny that.

Hypocrites, are many of the journos up here.

Did that specky wank not compare Ibrox to nurembourg once ? 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Not a fukkin mention of the Tims display in the daily rhebel, yet the cunts had us in there for throwing paper balls.

wonder if @The Dude will bring this up in his collum?

fenian rhag of a paper

He is freelance mate only so much he can do the lad exposed some rite bitter cunts in the past and posted the recordings at least we have a small voice in among those rhebel bastards.

The Sun's take on it. Pretty much wording it in every way possible they can without actually condemning it!

And Brenda's got a touch of the Wengers. Didn't see it my arse!

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ’s return to Celtic Park sparked anger on Twitter – after they unveiled a ‘paramilitary’ display.

SunSport Online told earlier how the Hoops ‘ultras’ were in the stadium just days on from an “issue” with the club stopped them attending Saturday’s friendly with Lyon.

And it wasn’t long before they attracted attention again for their latest tifo.

It boasted a ‘Brendan’s Undefeated Army’ poster, a picture of Bhoys gaffer Brendan Rodgers and an image of what appeared to be a paramilitary-style figure.

After the game, the treble-winning boss was asked if he saw the stunt.

He said: “I didn’t [see it]. Fortunately I am one of these guys who just concentrate on the game.”

Some Celtic fans expressed their dismay to the club’s liaison officer John-Paul Taylor.

One wrote: “Do we have to wait ‘til we need to play behind closed doors before anything is done? It seems Green Brigade won’t be happy ‘til then.”

Another added: “Time for ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ to go. Banners like that at this evening’s game have no place within our stadium.”

Meanwhile, a Hoops diehard branded the fan group an EMBARRASSMENT.

He wrote: “Dear Green Brigade, f*** off and stop embarrassing the club.”

Supporters of other clubs were quick to stick the boot in.

One said: “That Green Brigade banner leaves such a sour taste, what a shame.”

Another chipped in: “ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are a bunch of weans who’ve mostly never even f***ing stepped foot in Ireland.”

A rival fan blasted: “Delighted they’ve shown these banners.

“More fines coming their way.

“It’s getting pretty close to stand closures.”

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ has been the voice of Parkhead since forming in 2006, choreographing several eye-catching displays including the full-stadium tribute to the Lisbon Lions last season.

But the group has brought off-field issues to the Hoops, including UEFA fines for offensive banners.

They were criticised in March following the infamous ‘Hunskelping’ flag – based on Trainspotting’s Choose Life monologue – which mocked Rangers.

10 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The Sun's take on it. Pretty much wording it in every way possible they can without actually condemning it!

And Brenda's got a touch of the Wengers. Didn't see it my arse!

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ’s return to Celtic Park sparked anger on Twitter – after they unveiled a ‘paramilitary’ display.

SunSport Online told earlier how the Hoops ‘ultras’ were in the stadium just days on from an “issue” with the club stopped them attending Saturday’s friendly with Lyon.

And it wasn’t long before they attracted attention again for their latest tifo.

It boasted a ‘Brendan’s Undefeated Army’ poster, a picture of Bhoys gaffer Brendan Rodgers and an image of what appeared to be a paramilitary-style figure.

After the game, the treble-winning boss was asked if he saw the stunt.

He said: “I didn’t [see it]. Fortunately I am one of these guys who just concentrate on the game.”

Some Celtic fans expressed their dismay to the club’s liaison officer John-Paul Taylor.

One wrote: “Do we have to wait ‘til we need to play behind closed doors before anything is done? It seems Green Brigade won’t be happy ‘til then.”

Another added: “Time for ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ to go. Banners like that at this evening’s game have no place within our stadium.”

Meanwhile, a Hoops diehard branded the fan group an EMBARRASSMENT.

He wrote: “Dear Green Brigade, f*** off and stop embarrassing the club.”

Supporters of other clubs were quick to stick the boot in.

One said: “That Green Brigade banner leaves such a sour taste, what a shame.”

Another chipped in: “ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are a bunch of weans who’ve mostly never even f***ing stepped foot in Ireland.”

A rival fan blasted: “Delighted they’ve shown these banners.

“More fines coming their way.

“It’s getting pretty close to stand closures.”

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ has been the voice of Parkhead since forming in 2006, choreographing several eye-catching displays including the full-stadium tribute to the Lisbon Lions last season.

But the group has brought off-field issues to the Hoops, including UEFA fines for offensive banners.

They were criticised in March following the infamous ‘Hunskelping’ flag – based on Trainspotting’s Choose Life monologue – which mocked Rangers.

Stopped the groin brigade from going to a friendly ffs :rofl: 

We thank you for your interest in UEFA.com and for taking the time to send us your feedback. Your comments and suggestions will help us to improve the website. Please refer to the link below for more information.

Your feedback:

I would like too register my disgust and anger at yet again the so called supporters of Glasgow Celtic having banners of IRA murdering terrorists in their crowd while playing Linfield tonight. I personally know quite a few Linfield supporters who have had family members murdered by the IRA. I myself had my father under constant death threat from the IRA for doing his legitimate job to put food on the table for his children. There is no place for this is sport. How many times are Celtic allowed to get away with such disgusting and abhorrent displays, they get tiny fines which do nothing to deter them. Nevermind their songs and chants glorifying in the murder of innocent people. I call on UEFA to take stern action this time, not paltry fines. Their behaviour is continuous, ongoing and repugnant to all right thinking people.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

We thank you for your interest in UEFA.com and for taking the time to send us your feedback. Your comments and suggestions will help us to improve the website. Please refer to the link below for more information.

Your feedback:

I would like too register my disgust and anger at yet again the so called supporters of Glasgow Celtic having banners of IRA murdering terrorists in their crowd while playing Linfield tonight. I personally know quite a few Linfield supporters who have had family members murdered by the IRA. I myself had my father under constant death threat from the IRA for doing his legitimate job to put food on the table for his children. There is no place for this is sport. How many times are Celtic allowed to get away with such disgusting and abhorrent displays, they get tiny fines which do nothing to deter them. Nevermind their songs and chants glorifying in the murder of innocent people. I call on UEFA to take stern action this time, not paltry fines. Their behaviour is continuous, ongoing and repugnant to all right thinking people.

brilliant mate

The Sun's report minimises what happened. Makes it sound like there was just one bad banner.

And of course, the typical quoting of disgusted sellic fans that represent the good majority approach.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I would still like to know why they're referred to as the undefeated army :lol: 

It's only themselves who refer to it as such . Northern Ireland is still British . They are deluded fantasists 

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

They surrendered but in the process got all the scum vile bastards back out they should have been dealt with.

no actually they won..after 40 years they got a few orange marches rerouted:lol:

2 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

no actually they won..after 40 years they got a few orange marches rerouted:lol:

Mate I am actually infuriated by there banners I'm going to stab all the fenians in my streets tyres just to feel better. My days a been able to shoot the cunts are gone but how dare they think they can fly shite like that.

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

Mate I am actually infuriated by there banners I'm going to stab all the fenians in my streets tyres just to feel better. My days a been able to shoot the cunts are gone but how dare they think they can fly shite like that.

mate relax no sense getting into trouble over these laughable cowards...vent your anger by emailing UEFA..the more who this the better.

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The Sun's report minimises what happened. Makes it sound like there was just one bad banner.

And of course, the typical quoting of disgusted sellic fans that represent the good majority approach.

I would have absolutely no qualms with that if it was even handed but it is very rarely like that, usually its made out to be all our fans that are to blame for the few :anger: 

We don't require special treatment just equality in reporting :tu:

I am desperate for us to return to some form and put these bastards into their place . Nothing quite enrages them and shuts them up like a rangers victory . Just pray to god it happens sooner rather than later 

4 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

did you watch that film

I couldn't get the subtitles up mate, tried the settings and everything. Was using a streaming site and not Netflix right enough.

I'll watch it soon though, just need to get my girlfriend to remember her Netflix password :lol: 

Archived