* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, .Williamson. said:

I couldn't get the subtitles up mate, tried the settings and everything. Was using a streaming site and not Netflix right enough.

I'll watch it soon though, just need to get my girlfriend to remember her Netflix password :lol: 

all that trouble and you probably fucking hate it:lol:

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Hanging rangers fans and orangemen , anti Poppy Day banners , pro terrorist banners , kill all H*** banners , flag of war banners etc etc the list is endless . A club built on hatred and a support who embrace it and a media who are complacent with it .  They are a cult 

That case is still in court.

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Who do you complain to about this kinda stuff? (UEFA) do they have an e-mail address you can send a complaint to? I'm gonna write one as well, may as well

Try this address ...

discipline @ uefa . ch <- and write: c/o UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

I hope they do. I hope they make it clear exactly what this means. Someone'll need to tell UEFA what this undefeated army pish actually means and that it's a terrorist depicted, because noone else will. What's good for the goose, fire with fire etc.

Promoting a terrorist group when you're playing a team who's fans were killed by said terrorist group... should really be carpeted.

stuff like this caused all the shit to kick off between the Croatian and Serbian team,Croatia Zagreb and red star I think,and out with UEFA the incident in Egypt where there was a mass riot that killed many 

3 hours ago, bluedylan said:

they are fucking hated,held beyond contempt..prove in the pudding was when they played in their so called  spiritual home Dublin Liverpool fans outnumbered them 20 to 1

image.jpg

correct Ireland has moved on,

only a minority hold the beliefs of these bastards ,basically the Jeremy Kyle crew of Ireland that no self respecting Irishman has any time for 

Irish republicanism is kept alive by these peado harbouring cunts and it's only a matter of time before they get exposed for it 

We thank you for your interest in UEFA.com and for taking the time to send us your feedback. Your comments and suggestions will help us to improve the website. Please refer to the link below for more information.

Your feedback:

I would like too register my disgust and anger at yet again the so called supporters of Glasgow Celtic having banners of IRA murdering terrorists in their crowd, and the singing of pro-terrorist songs while playing Linfield at Celtic Park recently. I believe UEFA have fined this sectarian football club approximately 11 times in a period of 6 years and yet they continue to behave in the lowest form of humanity and seemingly do not care what UEFA say or do to try and halt the breaches in behaviour. This so-called family friendly club currently have yet another court case pending in Scotland following a previous banner display depicting the hanging of “Orangemen” along with banners calling for “H** scum” to “know their place”. This is particularly offensive and I find the rhetoric aligns with previous rhetoric used in ethnic cleansing. This football club also have previous employees convicted of paedophile charges, and as we speak there are several cases relating to paedophile charges against their employees (which they have allegedly covered up) waiting to be heard by the law courts in Scotland. Surely this must be a breach of UEFA governing laws? In short, this club have no rights to remain a member of UEFA whilst continuing with this propaganda and continuing child molestation issues. I kindly ask that this email is responded to.

7 hours ago, Inigo said:

The Sun's report minimises what happened. Makes it sound like there was just one bad banner.

And of course, the typical quoting of disgusted sellic fans that represent the good majority approach.

That's always the way though, turn a negative into a positive. They do something wrong - focus on the reaction to it, so as to try and portray the majority of the support in opposition to it. 

Can we not just bring back the volunteers songbook and stop tip toeing around these fenian bastards.

Can you imagine if this was a u.v.f banner at ibrox!! Would be plastered over every media outlet in this country! 

Fuck them all. 

38 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Can we not just bring back the volunteers songbook back and stop tip toeing around these fenian bastards.

Can you imagine if this was a u.v.f banner at ibrox!! Would be plastered over every media outlet in this country! 

Fuck them all. 

:tu:

Said this fuck knows how many times.

3 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Undefeated army who never achieved the one thing they set out to do

Right...:confused:

Mongos.

Their 'heroes' who shat themselves and died in embarrassment in the end, died for fuck all.

3 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

We thank you for your interest in UEFA.com and for taking the time to send us your feedback. Your comments and suggestions will help us to improve the website. Please refer to the link below for more information.

Your feedback:

I would like too register my disgust and anger at yet again the so called supporters of Glasgow Celtic having banners of IRA murdering terrorists in their crowd, and the singing of pro-terrorist songs while playing Linfield at Celtic Park recently. I believe UEFA have fined this sectarian football club approximately 11 times in a period of 6 years and yet they continue to behave in the lowest form of humanity and seemingly do not care what UEFA say or do to try and halt the breaches in behaviour. This so-called family friendly club currently have yet another court case pending in Scotland following a previous banner display depicting the hanging of “Orangemen” along with banners calling for “H** scum” to “know their place”. This is particularly offensive and I find the rhetoric aligns with previous rhetoric used in ethnic cleansing. This football club also have previous employees convicted of paedophile charges, and as we speak there are several cases relating to paedophile charges against their employees (which they have allegedly covered up) waiting to be heard by the law courts in Scotland. Surely this must be a breach of UEFA governing laws? In short, this club have no rights to remain a member of UEFA whilst continuing with this propaganda and continuing child molestation issues. I kindly ask that this email is responded to.

straight from the hip 

Archived