* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

DUP are collating information(reps at game last night) to be passed unto UEFA  also to raise serious concerns over lack of action by police Scotland

Well be awaiting the essennpees counter argument then mate .Blaming all things Protestant ,Orange on the trouble at Torbett Towers ffs 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

could mean that their war still goes on 

more incitement and more political messages ,

War still goes on :lol: 

They surrendered the smelly bastards. As much is proven by the fact the original IRA members ended up in a power sharing government under British law and every fucking wanker that claims to be in the IRA now is named a "dissident".

The only thing the IRA achieved during the troubles was a new record of square footage of wall one person can plaster in their own fucking shite. 

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

DUP are collating information(reps at game last night) to be passed unto UEFA  also to raise serious concerns over lack of action by police Scotland

Braw. A wee taste of their own medicine...

27 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Excellent. Can actually see them getting fucked this time.

I spoke to their head office in Belfast early this morning who stated they  aware of last nights shameful banners and were being proactive on the matter.He stated they had gathered photographic evidence from inside the stadium from members in attendance. If Celtic walk away from this relatively unscathed then serious questions will have to be asked of UEFA.  

4 hours ago, bluedylan said:

They have came up against a country who actually gives a fuck about it's people this time :tu:

I hope they get held over the fucking coals for this. Long LONG overdue. 

5 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

I spoke to their head office in Belfast early this morning who stated they  aware of last nights shameful banners and were being proactive on the matter.He stated they had gathered photographic evidence from inside the stadium from members in attendance. If Celtic walk away from this relatively unscathed then serious questions will have to be asked of UEFA.  

A good mate of mine is ex-top RUC man. Must have a wee word with him if he's in the boozer tomorrow night to see if he still has contacts. Good work and info Dylan. You folk over the water had to put up with many years of conflict only to have it made a mockery of by some wee fucking plastic paedo plebs at a game of fitba (on their own turf) who ran away from the real conflict last week.

Cunts of fuck.

7 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

So the question now is if UEFA know they are illicit then why did the Glasgow police do nothing about them?

I emailed them today also asking that question. UEFA, Scotch Parliament and Police Scotchland.

8 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

And the singing?

Singing about previously proscribed terrorist organisations falls below the threshold of for example, throwing bits of paper YA FUCKING DIRTY FARE PAPISH CUNTS.

Is it because PAPEr is outlawed as a sectarian object?

Archived