dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

See tbh, Griffiths put the scarf on the post doesn't even bother me at all, just wish one of our players would do something similar to wind they bastards up.

Exactly F@E .This needs doing and many more stuff like it 

If the scum can get away with this .Then it's fair game for the rest of us then 

• Like 4

If one of our players put anything on a post it would get blown out of proportion.

imagine if a player put a union flag on the post a piradump it would be condemned by everyone.

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

See tbh, Griffiths put the scarf on the post doesn't even bother me at all, just wish one of our players would do something similar to wind they bastards up.

The only difference is they are allowed to swan around Ibrox after the match, up to their fans etc without a single steward or policeman stopping them. When it's us at their place, our players can't even get near our fans to applaud them. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, WMT said:

Shocking article that.

Pictures at the end of the jolly craicsters smiling and Linfield fans raging.

No mention on of the wee rat gesturing to the crowd either, hopefully Linfield are pursuing this with UEFA as however hard they tried to control their fans they have no control over visiting players instigating trouble.

I hope one of our players does the exact same thing as the scarf thing just too really open peoples eyes to the sectarian bias we put up with in this country 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

The only difference is they are allowed to swan around Ibrox after the match, up to their fans etc without a single steward or policeman stopping them. When it's us at their place, our players can't even get near our fans to applaud them. 

Not just that .The fuckpigs have now decided to stand in the aisles like last game ruining a lot of the enjoyment 

I can't contain my contempt for fuck pigs so it's sickening seeing them in my face watching the game 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Recent signing Kundai Benyu has told Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers he is ready for first-team action after shining in a 4-0 friendly defeat to Lyon

How can you shine in a 4-0 defeat :lol: The media are ridiculous up here

Who lost 4-0?

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Who lost 4-0?

Tarriers to Lyon yesterday at home I think. 

According to the papers this guy had a stormer in a 4-0 loss:lol:

• Like 1

Brendan Rodgers says Celtic new boy Olivier Ntcham proved he has the ability to play at the very top level in Saturday's friendly defeat to Lyon.

WHEN WILL THIS END :rofl:

• Like 4

Got pumped 4-0 and they're out saying two new signings are ready to play at the top after shining in the game...

Do they not even realise? Even a tiny bit that they're unbelieveably deluded? 

I just seen clips of the 4 goals, i tell you what, if they get a few injuries they won't find it so easy next season.

16 hours ago, tam57 said:

If one of our players put anything on a post it would get blown out of proportion.

imagine if a player put a union flag on the post a piradump it would be condemned by everyone.

Prefer the red hand myself ?

16 hours ago, tam57 said:

Fuck that mate .get a Union Flag stuck right into the centre spot .How could they complain about the flag of the country .would like to see their argument no doubt they'd be trying to make plausible ffs 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

Amazing how  invincible they actually are.

When even a tanking is presented as some kind of victory you really are invincible.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I just seen clips of the 4 goals, i tell you what, if they get a few injuries they won't find it so easy next season.

For me its broon that's the key guy if he's out injured for a period they will struggle. I hate the cunt but he drag's a constant level out of the scum around him.

51 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

said it last season. They got two points or three points in the champions league. Didnt win a game, lost 7-0 yet were lauded as having had a fantastic campaign :lol:

Won 3/12 games in total including a defeat to a team from Gibraltar and got 2 points in league itself. Man City effectively played a Reserve team in their  home game which was a dead rubber. 

The year before they bombed in the Europa League and they are ranked 64 in Europe yet they believe they are up there with the best. 

They are deluded no doubt but the lack of scrutiny from Sports Press is poor. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

For me its broon that's the key guy if he's out injured for a period they will struggle. I hate the cunt but he drag's a constant level out of the scum around him.

He needs halfed in the first game we play them.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He needs halfed in the first game we play them.

He plays very deep but someone really just needs to be on him for 90mins and noise him rite up.