* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, standup said:

Absolutely astonished and stunned at this will be the bheast statement.

Can fool some of the people sometimes. Liewell is moving on and may need a more senior position to quell the lies that Newco are spreading. I think he deserves needs to be at UEFA to slap the dissenters down.

Nice to see UEFA don't pander to them, as I said earlier though, how many times are they going to be allowed to break the rules and not face serious sanctions?

First leg their striker incites the crowd which causes disorder then in the second leg they do this, come on UEFA, make an example of them.

They'll get a fine, nothing more, nothing less.

I expect Wee Nick to put in a quiet call to UEFA to tell them they're putting Scotland down by disciplining Scotland's heroes.

I don't know if any cunt on here knows but Celtic won the European cup in 1967. 

Aye, like they did last time. They gave a fucking stadium tour to that scumbag that kicked off in Amsterdam. They'll do nothing and the Scottish press will eat it up.

They can't be trusted with self-policing. History confirms that - on and off the pitch. Animals.

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

So the question now is if UEFA know they are illicit then why did the Glasgow police do nothing about them?

It's brutal over here mate, it's as one-sided as it gets, the difference in policing Rangers fans to Celtic fans is laughable. They get to hang effigies and have banners with "H** scum" on them without the police doing anything but a Rangers fan got charged for dressing up as a post-man delivering a fake bomb to Lennon at Halloween

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) has announced the following decision:

Match: UEFA Champions League second round qualifying match (first leg) between Linfield FC and Celtic FC played on 14 June in Northern Ireland.

Decision:

Linfield FC

• To order the partial closure of the Linfield FC Stadium during the next (1) UEFA competition match in which Linfield FC would play as the host club, and, in particular Linfield FC shall closed South stand lower sector I of the stadium.

• To fine Linfield FC €10,000

The charges against Linfield FC related to the throwing of objects (Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR) and a field invasion by supporters – (Art. 16 (2) DR).

Celtic FC

• To suspend the Celtic FC player Leigh Griffiths for one (1) UEFA competition match for which he would be otherwise eligible

• To fine Celtic FC €4,500

The charges against Celtic FC related to player Leigh Griffiths – provoking spectators (after the end of the match) – (Art. 15 (1) (a) DR) and improper conduct of the team (5 cards or more) - (Art. 15 (4) DR).

Interesting that none of the media coverage I have read so far explains what those banners actually represented. It's as though journos and editors are afraid to deal with the reality of what happened last night. 

To the uninitiated reading the press, they will know the banners were judged illicit but perhaps not understand why. It should be explained that they portrayed an IRA volunteer and compared Brendan Rodgers to an IRA sniper. 

That's a huge failure on the media's part whose job is to inform the public.

Hahahahahahaha wee fucking rabid scum  nae hair fuck banned for one match. 

The real problem here is he done the exact same thing at Ibrox and not a word was spoken about it. It takes a European governing body to actually deal with stuff like this. These tarriers are untouchable in this shitehole

16 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Those cunts have security and police, Fuck yer statements and investigations, at the time get the people you pay to take the banners down it ain't fucking difficult ya slant eyed prick 

Archived