* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

5 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

They will keep on doing what they do and for us to allow them in to our stadium is a disgrace. If UEFA do not hit them with the stiffest punishment available then it's time for a total ban from our ground and for us to take the SPFL/SFA consequences. Fuck them too.

And what about our travelling support?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Check out this mongtard from one of their forums,says Mandela was a regular at the theatre of screams in the eighties,aye cause he was on weekend release ya dobber 

The pape was being sarcastic.

Wow it felt dirty to defend one of them.

2 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Check out this mongtard from one of their forums,says Mandela was a regular at the theatre of screams in the eighties,aye cause he was on weekend release ya dobber 

Screenshot_20170721-093337.thumb.png.3076776b5fadcc938a81619d6beaf43c.png

Nobody and I mean nobody can rewrite history like an Irish Republican

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED 

Dear Mr/MS/Mrs 

Thank you for taking the time to contact Police Scotland regarding your concerns about the conduct of a section of the Celtic support during the Celtic v Linfield match.

It is unclear how the banner(s) were brought into the ground and Police Scotland are discussing the search methods and procedures with Celtic FC for future matches.

On behalf of the Match Commander, I can confirm that the actions of this group were recorded and an investigation is currently underway to identify those involved. While I appreciate you perceive that there was a lack of action by police and stewards I have to tell you that the main priority for the Match Commander and club Safety officer  is and always will be safety: the safety of supporters, stewards and police officers and anyone else attending the match in whatever capacity. On the night it was decided that the safest way to tackle the criminality on this occasion was to carry out a retrospective investigation rather than take action with the potential to destabilise the crowd within the stadium.

Please be assured that Police Scotland views this type of behaviour with extreme concern and that offenders identified will be vigorously pursued.

I trust this information is of assistance to you.

Regards

Inspector Robert Park
Operations & Events Planning

Greater Glasgow Division

Govan Police Office

923 Helen Street, Glasgow, G52 1EE

0141 532 5402 (721 5402)
ISSI: 6402126 

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Fairly obvious what I meant.

If we don't allow them in they'll obviously do the same.

I'm sure that would be fine with a great number of our support tbh Frank. My initial thoughts on it are that we would be highlighting their despicable behaviour and questions would be asked, and really truthful answers given. A chance perhaps to pass our reasons on to SKY, BBC, UEFA and whomsoever would request our reasons. Allow the world to see what a grimy shower of offensive fuckers they really are.

On a more personal note, I fucking hate the sight of even one of their republican faces and it makes me boak looking at the Broomloan and seeing the cunts there, and I would never set foot in the glitter dome for any reason other than to bulldoze the fucker. :tu:

5 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I'm sure that would be fine with a great number of our support tbh Frank. My initial thoughts on it are that we would be highlighting their despicable behaviour and questions would be asked, and really truthful answers given. A chance perhaps to pass our reasons on to SKY, BBC, UEFA and whomsoever would request our reasons. Allow the world to see what a grimy shower of offensive fuckers they really are.

On a more personal note, I fucking hate the sight of even one of their republican faces and it makes me boak looking at the Broomloan and seeing the cunts there, and I would never set foot in the glitter dome for any reason other than to bulldoze the fucker. :tu:

Strongly disagree that our travelling support would be fine with it. Fair enough, following Rangers means more to me than highlighting their behaviour does and it's not even close tbh.

Don't really understand why people seem so keen to sanitise our rivalry, not allowing away fans would be ridiculous.

It's a pretty grey area lads and I'd be loathed to go gung Ho after them. Let linfield and their fans do this.

I'll be honest not one song whether it's about Davie Cooper, ibrox disaster of anything else upsets me. aye it's honking but they're vile Fenian bastards and I'll be brutally honest my bus is also what you would class as vile with the shit we sing.

It's no exactly something I'm proud of but we hate them and they hate us. There is double standards but honestly I don't believe anyone should lose jobs or face jail over a song or banner at the football. I'll be consistent in this and say if we got ten of them the jail and one of ours got the jail I'd rather that their ten never got the jail if it kept our lads out. 

There are members on here who have criminal records and bans for singing songs. It's a route I don't really want to go down TBH.

30 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED 

Dear Mr/MS/Mrs 

Thank you for taking the time to contact Police Scotland regarding your concerns about the conduct of a section of the Celtic support during the Celtic v Linfield match.

It is unclear how the banner(s) were brought into the ground and Police Scotland are discussing the search methods and procedures with Celtic FC for future matches.

On behalf of the Match Commander, I can confirm that the actions of this group were recorded and an investigation is currently underway to identify those involved. While I appreciate you perceive that there was a lack of action by police and stewards I have to tell you that the main priority for the Match Commander and club Safety officer  is and always will be safety: the safety of supporters, stewards and police officers and anyone else attending the match in whatever capacity. On the night it was decided that the safest way to tackle the criminality on this occasion was to carry out a retrospective investigation rather than take action with the potential to destabilise the crowd within the stadium.

Please be assured that Police Scotland views this type of behaviour with extreme concern and that offenders identified will be vigorously pursued.

Regards

Inspector Robert Park

Greater Glasgow Division

Govan Police Office

0141 532 5402 (721 5402)

Shat it basically!

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's a pretty grey area lads and I'd be loathed to go gung Ho after them. Let linfield and their fans do this.

I'll be honest not one song whether it's about Davie Cooper, ibrox disaster of anything else upsets me. aye it's honking but they're vile Fenian bastards and I'll be brutally honest my bus is also what you would class as vile with the shit we sing.

It's no exactly something I'm proud of but we hate them and they hate us. There is double standards but honestly I don't believe anyone should lose jobs or face jail over a song or banner at the football. I'll be consistent in this and say if we got ten of them the jail and one of ours got the jail I'd rather that their ten never got the jail if it kept our lads out. 

There are members on here who have criminal records and bans for singing songs. It's a route I don't really want to go down TBH.

17 hours ago, Siam69 said:

I know what you mean, mate. I wish we could go back to the days when supporters could display whatever banner or sing whatever songs they wanted, at a men's working class sporting event ffs. It wouldn't be my form either to go complaining about something like last night, i'd rather we give just as good back.

But thanks to the taigs crying and whinging like 12 year old girls, thinking they're smart with the 'offended by everything bus', that's not the case now.

So they can't have it both ways, despite them thinking they can, so fuck them, get it rammed up them at every opportunity. They started this shite with their organised campaigns, so as you say, fight fire with fire.

Fucking big Ginny Ann's as we say in Northern Ireland, well that, and them thinking they're smart, that we'd only get targeted.

Brilliant the DUP is taking this up, the bold Gregory will be making waves in the right corners no doubt, with their new found 'status'.

About time too, horrible taig bastards, bringing what was a great sporting rivalry to something akin to a game of rounders ffs, if the cunts had their way, well, apart from what their own support get up to! 

Understand what you're saying, though that's my take on it. 

3 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Don't really understand why people seem so keen to sanitise our rivalry

Absolutely nothing to do with sanitising rivalry. My point, my only point is to skin this fucking rabbit one way or another.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Understand what you're saying, though that's my take on it. 

I totally get that. those banners to you boys Will be more.offensive than any song probably could.ever do. I totally understand that and support you boys for going after them.

All I'm.meaning is I.hope the Rangers support here lay off it as we are going back to the tit for tat shit. They reported us let's report one of.them.for a drunken post on twitter, RM, facebook etc. It just goes round and round and round. Mate last season after two away days i was living with the fear for.around two weeks. Checking newspaper stories and YouTube etc.to see if any pics/videos or the like appeared. That's not.normal FFS and the songs.werent even bad.

these banners I fully support the NI boys on. I hope.the cunts are.kicked out for it

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I totally get that. those banners to you boys Will be more.offensive than any song probably could.ever do. I totally understand that and support you boys for going after them.

All I'm.meaning is I.hope the Rangers support here lay off it as we are going back to the tit for tat shit. They reported us let's report one of.them.for a drunken post on twitter, RM, facebook etc. It just goes round and round and round. Mate last season after two away days i was living with the fear for.around two weeks. Checking newspaper stories and YouTube etc.to see if any pics/videos or the like appeared. That's not.normal FFS and the songs.werent even bad.

these banners I fully support the NI boys on. I hope.the cunts are.kicked out for it

Shat it

59 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED 

Dear Mr/MS/Mrs 

Regards

Inspector Robert Park

Greater Glasgow Division

Govan Police Office

0141 532 5402 (721 5402)

Shat it!

(With apologies to RFC52)

1 hour ago, Frank Harrison said:

Well that's exactly what it would do. 

That's already been done though, what people are doing now is playing them at their own game

2 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED 

Dear Mr/MS/Mrs 

Regards

Inspector Robert Park

Greater Glasgow Division

Govan Police Office

0141 532 5402 (721 5402)

Please tell me you never actually emailed the polis?

Archived