* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Smoke and mirrors from them.

Particular reference made to safety as the reason for the 2 game closure more so than the Republican leanings of those within the section.

Why not take the decision immediately after the Hearts game at the end of the season?

A public show for UEFA et al that they are taking decisive action in an attempt to limit the damage.

I'm not buying it.

Said it earlier n yer spot on , see if anyone was a bit paranoid , ye would think they had kept the trouble at the hearts game as a back up plan , as they knew they had a chance of bother in the qualifiers 

12 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

Check out this mongtard from one of their forums,says Mandela was a regular at the theatre of screams in the eighties,aye cause he was on weekend release ya dobber 

Screenshot_20170721-093337.thumb.png.3076776b5fadcc938a81619d6beaf43c.png

perfect example of all that is wrong with they fuckers ,they just listen to some other deluded dick and treat it as fact and pass it on,they don't know the real world and have no intention of ever reading up themselves ,"declan told me about meeting Mandela in bairds in 1985 ,what a guy that Mandela, "

the habitual lying of them comes from the cult they follow,lying is second nature due to the confession nonsense, that makes bad things they have done ok

turn my back to those fookers singing that everytime im at glitterdome as well, surprised my fellow bears dont join me the disgust i have for them, what they stand for,what they glorify, grows daily

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

Particular reference made to safety as the reason for the 2 game closure more so than the Republican leanings of those within the section.

Why not take the decision immediately after the Hearts game at the end of the season?

A public show for UEFA et al that they are taking decisive action in an attempt to limit the damage.

I'm not buying it.

similar thing happened after the poppy banner ,the only reason they even tried to make it look like they were doing something as it became uk wide news 

what happened there lieswell moved them ,split them up ,gave them other seats ,they then hired a lawyer that took the case up,next thing that happens is the plan is dropped as it wasn't legal 

I'm assuming the reason being that if somebody is allowed in a stadium there should be no restriction on where they are allowed to have tickets ,folk get banned for less than what is going on here and if that excuse for a club had any intention of ridding the sectarian element they would just ban the individuals from attending for life ,

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

He will go Rebel like O'Neill and Lennon....never go full Rebel 

Brenda's son runs a bus to the pedodomr from across the water, the iraoke is in full swing, Brenda is one and the same as the rest of these ira supporting cunts

18 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Blocking stairwells in this standing zone, aye?

As you say, nothing to do with the banners, which I still hope they get hammered for by UEFA, Police investigation, DUP involvement, and their own 'internal' investigation :sarcasm:

But i'll not hold my breath.

All said and done, Peter must be getting pissed off with them, though ... 

Where are the DUP getting involved ? ??

14 hours ago, DMax399 said:

I'm not buying it.

Reckon they've been told that they were on the verge of partial/full stadium closure and that's why we are hearing the smoke and mirrors now. 

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah they've done this so they can say... 'look at us Uefa, we're taking action, please don't give us a stadium ban! A fine will solve the issue'

Scumbag IRA loving bastards.

Agreed. However, that element of their support probably won't see it that way. They'll feel let down by their own club, pissed and angry that they don't have their back, and quite possibly, when they return will bring out their pish stained bed sheets once more with further statements that will get them in even more trouble. I don't see their being much resolution between both parties. It seems to have escalated quite a lot over the past few seasons which is quite funny. Hopefully the manky cunts continue to fuck themselves over..........

39 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah they've done this so they can say... 'look at us Uefa, we're taking action, please don't give us a stadium ban! A fine will solve the issue'

Scumbag IRA loving bastards.

Two different issues though, them closing that area for two matches is nothing to do with their terrorist banners. 

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That's Tom English giving it tight to the GB on the radio, complete condemnation, he is also saying that he regularly hears them singing their rebel songs at games, fair play to him on this.

It's too fucking late, English is jumping in the next bandwagon. Two faced cunt of a man.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That's Tom English giving it tight to the GB on the radio, complete condemnation, he is also saying that he regularly hears them singing their rebel songs at games, fair play to him on this.

He's heard it for years n never mentioned it before , now it's the main story he's trying to join the party n get laid in 

Archived