dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

Just now, bluedylan said:

mate relax no sense getting into trouble over these laughable cowards...vent your anger by emailing UEFA..the more who this the better.

True why lower ourselves to they scum bastards levels.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That sniper at work one boils my fucking piss

did you watch that film

I am desperate for us to return to some form and put these bastards into their place . Nothing quite enrages them and shuts them up like a rangers victory . Just pray to god it happens sooner rather than later 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

did you watch that film

I couldn't get the subtitles up mate, tried the settings and everything. Was using a streaming site and not Netflix right enough.

I'll watch it soon though, just need to get my girlfriend to remember her Netflix password :lol: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That sniper at work one boils my fucking piss

Telling me brother cunts are flaunting it.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I couldn't get the subtitles up mate, tried the settings and everything. Was using a streaming site and not Netflix right enough.

I'll watch it soon though, just need to get my girlfriend to remember her Netflix password :lol: 

all that trouble and you probably fucking hate it:lol:

• Like 1

E mail sent. Not my normal form, but fight fire with fire..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WMT said:

E mail sent. Not my normal form, but fight fire with fire..

PM me it I am shite at that kinda thing and I will send it also fucking sick of my country being run by fenian bastards!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

PM me it I am shite at that kinda thing and I will send it also fucking sick of my country being run by fenian bastards!

i have link above mate

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Hanging rangers fans and orangemen , anti Poppy Day banners , pro terrorist banners , kill all H*** banners , flag of war banners etc etc the list is endless . A club built on hatred and a support who embrace it and a media who are complacent with it .  They are a cult 

That case is still in court.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

That case is still in court.

Why if you get lifted at a game your in court next day so why the delay?

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Who do you complain to about this kinda stuff? (UEFA) do they have an e-mail address you can send a complaint to? I'm gonna write one as well, may as well

Try this address ...

discipline @ uefa . ch <- and write: c/o UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

I hope they do. I hope they make it clear exactly what this means. Someone'll need to tell UEFA what this undefeated army pish actually means and that it's a terrorist depicted, because noone else will. What's good for the goose, fire with fire etc.

Promoting a terrorist group when you're playing a team who's fans were killed by said terrorist group... should really be carpeted.

stuff like this caused all the shit to kick off between the Croatian and Serbian team,Croatia Zagreb and red star I think,and out with UEFA the incident in Egypt where there was a mass riot that killed many 

3 hours ago, bluedylan said:

they are fucking hated,held beyond contempt..prove in the pudding was when they played in their so called  spiritual home Dublin Liverpool fans outnumbered them 20 to 1

image.jpg

correct Ireland has moved on,

only a minority hold the beliefs of these bastards ,basically the Jeremy Kyle crew of Ireland that no self respecting Irishman has any time for 

Irish republicanism is kept alive by these peado harbouring cunts and it's only a matter of time before they get exposed for it 

5 hours ago, bluedylan said:

yes mate get it sent ..the more the better..lets play them at their own game

Can someone please put up an address for many more of us to send our complaints :redcard:

Sent my email just now and added a few more bits of information concerning pending court cases of their previous behaviour. Interesting to know that the hanging effigy issue is a pending court case. Cheers @Blue Nosed Babe

7 hours ago, Inigo said:

The Sun's report minimises what happened. Makes it sound like there was just one bad banner.

And of course, the typical quoting of disgusted sellic fans that represent the good majority approach.

That's always the way though, turn a negative into a positive. They do something wrong - focus on the reaction to it, so as to try and portray the majority of the support in opposition to it.