* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reluctantly read the statement above and noticed, in, 2 above, they are attempting to ban them from all stadiums in Scotland, quote, " any matches involving Celtic FC at any other stadium in Scotland or elsewhere".

I think they may actually have realised that the governing bodies are taking their antics / IRA Roadshow seriously and  are now concerned about what actions the governing bodies will take.

I seriously hope that they have indeed something to worry about.

Wee nae-neck Izaguirre "goodbye post" on Instagram

Notice the mention for a certain fans group, I wonder if all the players have the same thoughts towards a group found guilty of promoting the IRA :hmmm:

Today is a very sad day in my life. I never thought that one day I had to say goodbye to a club that I love so much and that gave me everything in football, all my dreams came true in my professional career as a football player. I want to say thanks to you all the people working at Celtic Park,all the staff working at Lennoxtown training ground,the security staff,the kitchen staff,the kitmen and everybody else. A every special to all the Celtic Fans that made me feel at home, to the Ultras Celtic Fans Green Brigade. I LOVE YOU ALL!! Special thanks to all Directors particularly Peter Lawell and Mr. Dermot Desmond..thanks you for supporting me. Special thanks to Neil Lennon for trusting me and for giving me this fantastic opportunity. To all my Team Mates that I enjoyed working with in these 7 years specially my captain Scott Brown, Also many thanks to my best friends like Efe Ambrose, kolo Toure and wee Gamby. Hail , Hail, I LOVE CELTIC FOREVER!!????

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Wee nae-neck Izaguirre "goodbye post" on Instagram

Notice the mention for a certain fans group, I wonder if all the players have the same thoughts towards a group found guilty of promoting the IRA :hmmm:

Today is a very sad day in my life. I never thought that one day I had to say goodbye to a club that I love so much and that gave me everything in football, all my dreams came true in my professional career as a football player. I want to say thanks to you all the people working at Celtic Park,all the staff working at Lennoxtown training ground,the security staff,the kitchen staff,the kitmen and everybody else. A every special to all the Celtic Fans that made me feel at home, to the Ultras Celtic Fans Green Brigade. I LOVE YOU ALL!! Special thanks to all Directors particularly Peter Lawell and Mr. Dermot Desmond..thanks you for supporting me. Special thanks to Neil Lennon for trusting me and for giving me this fantastic opportunity. To all my Team Mates that I enjoyed working with in these 7 years specially my captain Scott Brown, Also many thanks to my best friends like Efe Ambrose, kolo Toure and wee Gamby. Hail , Hail, I LOVE CELTIC FOREVER!!????

Weird thing to get annoyed it.

Seems Dembele is off to Marseille, don't know if that good news or not for us, he was a decent player but didn't think he was that great so kind of worried who they could bring in as a replacement but at the same time it could be perfect for us if Rodgers spends big on a flop replacement.

20 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

I reluctantly read the statement above and noticed, in, 2 above, they are attempting to ban them from all stadiums in Scotland, quote, " any matches involving Celtic FC at any other stadium in Scotland or elsewhere".

I think they may actually have realised that the governing bodies are taking their antics / IRA Roadshow seriously and  are now concerned about what actions the governing bodies will take.

I seriously hope that they have indeed something to worry about.

There isn't any reference to their banners or singing at all. 

Again ignored, indeed deflected completely.  

Despicable bastards. 

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

how much is he going for,he was a 10m "Target" for arsenal and man Utd a few years ago 

Having a chuckle reading over the old news stories :craphead: This is from around 2011.

Manchester United are expected to hold talks with Celtic next month over the prospective £6.5million sale of Celtic left-back Emilio Izaguirre.

The Honduras international, 26, has been the subject of interest from Liverpool, Arsenal and Newcastle.

He said: 'Regarding possibilities, I prefer to stay silent as I did when Celtic signed me. This is a job of my agent

'I have to confirm it’s 100 per cent true that Manchester United were following me and were interested in me.

'It was Alex Ferguson directly who made contact with the Celtic directors.

'I am aware also that Manchester United and Celtic agreed for a meeting in July. We have to see what happens if I stay or I go.

'If I have the chance I welcome the move with open arms. If that is the case I will thank God and I will take my opportunity.'

Not very silent then :lol:

2 hours ago, The Monk said:

Seems Dembele is off to Marseille, don't know if that good news or not for us, he was a decent player but didn't think he was that great so kind of worried who they could bring in as a replacement but at the same time it could be perfect for us if Rodgers spends big on a flop replacement.

Who knows? But we have a different set of defenders. Bruno won't fear anyone. 

Their team is made up of Dembele, the Thumb and Sinclair. That's one 'threat' away then. 

10 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Who knows? But we have a different set of defenders. Bruno won't fear anyone. 

Their team is made up of Dembele, the Thumb and Sinclair. That's one 'threat' away then. 

Good news for their Rosenburg game as I believe Griffiths is suspended so there's no available strikers for them, be hilarious if the Dembele money ends up being used to replace lost CL revenue.

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Having a chuckle reading over the old news stories :craphead: This is from around 2011.

Manchester United are expected to hold talks with Celtic next month over the prospective £6.5million sale of Celtic left-back Emilio Izaguirre.

The Honduras international, 26, has been the subject of interest from Liverpool, Arsenal and Newcastle.

He said: 'Regarding possibilities, I prefer to stay silent as I did when Celtic signed me. This is a job of my agent

'I have to confirm it’s 100 per cent true that Manchester United were following me and were interested in me.

'It was Alex Ferguson directly who made contact with the Celtic directors.

'I am aware also that Manchester United and Celtic agreed for a meeting in July. We have to see what happens if I stay or I go.

'If I have the chance I welcome the move with open arms. If that is the case I will thank God and I will take my opportunity.'

Not very silent then :lol:

I'm on holiday just now so don't know what kind of coverage this is getting ,but I assume there's no great media fanfare, 

just like when ledley and that Israeli that slipped out the back door ,on a free and on a nominal fee respectively 

propaganda of the highest order 

one day the media spin will change and this era will be looked upon as a joke as far as media is concerned 

Archived