* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

44 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Someone's sent me this - apparently their board are hypocrites as they've used the same imagery as the Gb did.

Unbelievable 

IMG_5362.JPG

:lol:the thing is the gb morons will use this as evidence to show up their board when it will infact it will just show them all up in an even worse light ..... timplosion indeed...the cunts have been in a cushy position for a few years now and they are still falling apart and falling oot with each other....they are a parody of themselves !...:lol:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Someone's sent me this - apparently their board are hypocrites as they've used the same imagery as the Gb did.

Unbelievable 

IMG_5362.JPG

That's a legit cover from them.

Bet they're regretting it now, with the coverage their wee teenage terrorist fan club are giving it, using it to have a go at the Board :lol:

But the other banner was much worse, a banner of an IRA terrorist, glorifying the child murdering bastards.

Don't see much attempted justification of that one, funnily enough.

To be honest, I don't give a fuck what banners they use, but these cunts started this 'offended by everything' pish, trying to be smart and get the big bad Proddy's hammered and in trouble.

So it pleases me no end when it comes back to bite them like this, and they end up fighting amongst themselves, Brenda now isn't the messiah, he's a very naughty bhoy. 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Unbelievable 

IMG_5362.JPG

Yes, a beggar who works in the gym told me about this last week, he was raging at his clubs board.

20 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

:lol: Crying.

DFVKlSCXUAEW7vX.jpg:large

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You've got to applaud the guy :mutley:...well played mate. Love it.

Thing is, the big Fenian Elephant in the room still hasn't been mentioned. 

From their Club we have safety concerns and from their manager we have Political agendas.

Are any of them willing to mention the celebration and glorifying of Terrorists?

Breaths should not be held!

DFB's

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Imagine if they chased Rodgers out the door after winning the treble and going a whole season unbeaten domestically for not being feniany enough :lol:

More of less done that to strachan did they not ?... not "C**tic minded" was the phrase of the day back then.....iirc 

5 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

More of less done that to strachan did they not ?... not "C**tic minded" was the phrase of the day back then.....iirc 

He's pretty C**tic minded enough now with his national team selections.

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Unbelievable 

IMG_5362.JPG

Another piece of proof that their club is fucking rotten from the top to the very bottom ... I cannot stomach the cunts ....for me basicallly my take on it and I am now very vocal on this whenever I cross paths with anyone is that if you support this club in any way you are a cunt of the highest order period....how can you sit there and listen to the filth that comes out their mouths sit by while the banners they fly are so clear continue to support them when their history is filled with such vile illicit and sordid behaviour nazi sympathising peadophile harbouring terrorist supporting bigoted catholic cult of hate filled scum ....

3 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

He's pretty C**tic minded enough now with his national team selections.

Ah true but He can't help it now tho Once father obrien sticks his thumb up yer arse during your initiation into the devils cult there was no going back for wee chesney he is now cursed for eternity I'm afraid and so is the national team ! Not that I give a fuck about those tartan trannies tbh....

22 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Raging at the board for creating such a vile cover or because they had done it before and now the gb are getting pelters for it?.....

Raging at the hypocrisy of the board.

I said their board had to do what they did to be seen to be doing something but he was having none of it.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Raging at the hypocrisy of the board.

I said their board had to do what they did to be seen to be doing something but he was having none of it.

Aye that sounds like their mentality.... naw raging at the fact it's an Ira reference but the fact the board won't back them and try to defend themselves by pointing out their board done it first lol... they sound like they are about to implode :craphead: happy days ...

5 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Aye that sounds like their mentality.... naw raging at the fact it's an Ira reference but the fact the board won't back them and try to defend themselves by pointing out their board done it first lol... they sound like they are about to implode :craphead: happy days ...

Exactly, i said to him that they can't be seen to be condoning such disgusting behaviour and instead of agreeing he said "but they did it first" .....hook line and sinker:caughtone:

As much as admitted it was disgusting but the natural taig in him deflected and looked for someone to blame and that was the club he supports.

Rotten bastards.

2 hours ago, markem said:

Thing is, the big Fenian Elephant in the room still hasn't been mentioned. 

From their Club we have safety concerns and from their manager we have Political agendas.

Are any of them willing to mention the celebration and glorifying of Terrorists?

Breaths should not be held!

DFB's

yup,using safety reasons is the biggest lie ever,typical sweep sweep 

41 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Another piece of proof that their club is fucking rotten from the top to the very bottom ... I cannot stomach the cunts ....for me basicallly my take on it and I am now very vocal on this whenever I cross paths with anyone is that if you support this club in any way you are a cunt of the highest order period....how can you sit there and listen to the filth that comes out their mouths sit by while the banners they fly are so clear continue to support them when their history is filled with such vile illicit and sordid behaviour nazi sympathising peadophile harbouring terrorist supporting bigoted catholic cult of hate filled scum ....

It could be argued that this is an innocent mock up but the upside down cunts added another two banners which gave you no doubt what their double message was 

10 hours ago, The Monk said:

Good news for their Rosenburg game as I believe Griffiths is suspended so there's no available strikers for them, be hilarious if the Dembele money ends up being used to replace lost CL revenue.

That money is going into Mr Desmond's Panamanian bank account.

Archived