* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think the away game will suit the tarriers more, they'll set up to counter and they've got the players to do it

Still a pleasing result nonetheless though, they cunts thought they were gonna win about 4-0

Hopefully that's Celtic right out on their arses although I've got a feeling Celtic might not be able to play as bad as that next week and Rosenborg might not be able to create those types of chances again next week.

But what a swing it could be - from 25-million Champions League money and 20-million for Dembele to zero (hopefully no qualification and no-one buying an injured Dembele) 

6 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I think rosenborg will rue they missed chances.

lucky fucks always ?

Always mate. It is what they have in abundance . Jammyness .

If that was Ibrox and us . We would probably have lost 2 goals

European teams always play better on their own patch.  Rosenberg have every chance of winning the second leg.  Let's hope Celtic get knocked out because it would be a massive blow for them. 

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

European teams always play better on their own patch.  Rosenberg have every chance of winning the second leg.  Let's hope Celtic get knocked out because it would be a massive blow for them. 

All the excuses will be made for them but they are supposed to win their home games, isn't that what they say? Hard to beat them in their midden, Rosenberg should have every chance of a result at home.

Archived