• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

They know there getting pumped.

The boy saying Broonaldo would take care of Naymar :lol:

8 hours ago, centenarystand said:

What you really meant to say is.

Wouldn't honestly surprise me if they cunts somehow won an actual group match this  year with the luck they are having

the only way thats happening is if the opposition plane goes down in the alps and they get awarded the tie

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

the only way thats happening is if the opposition plane goes down in the alps and they get awarded the tie

And you just fucking know if that happened they cunts would take the three points, classless bastards

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1396374-ira-allegations-land-eight-celtic-supporters-in-court/

Might be 8 less singing their shit songs if the peados are forced into banning them, just tens of thousands more to go.

I notice the BBC have kept it in the Glasgow and West Scotland part as well on their website. Can you imagine if it had been Rangers fans, it would have been the main news headline. 

10 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Daily Rhebel have made out that Buffons last dying wish is to experience the parkhead atmosphere one more time :lol:

"I want to experience electricity of Celtic Park once more," says veteran Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon ahead of today's Champions League draw

Of course Buffon famously came out with the following a few years back:

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has played down the advantage Celtic fans might give their team when the Scots host the Italians on Tuesday.

Celtic and Juve meet in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie.

"I have played here two or three times with Parma and Juventus, although the last time, 10 years ago, I was on the bench," said the 35-year-old Italian.

"The atmosphere is very British in many ways but, as far as I can remember, no fan has ever scored a goal."

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/21409968

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I notice the BBC have kept it in the Glasgow and West Scotland part as well on their website. Can you imagine if it had been Rangers fans, it would have been the main news headline. 

A call Kaye special in the morning, followed by a Newsnight Scotland expose. 

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

A call Kaye special in the morning, followed by a Newsnight Scotland expose. 

Yes that would probably cover it until the trial, when reporters would be tweeting updates by the minute with a special Mark Daly programme at the end of the trial. :happy:  

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Was thinking the same, it does seem hushed up as usual. At least the police was forced into action this time, usually these vile fucks get to do their shite unheeded.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Was thinking the same, it does seem hushed up as usual. At least the police was forced into action this time, usually these vile fucks get to do their shite unheeded.

The trial will be interesting, I wonder if the judge will be one of them or will it be a jury ? :headscratch:

Archived