* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, Danny Morrison said:

No. And tbh I'm not really concerned about what gets posts on Twitter or social media or whatever.

But deliberately spitting on somebody's carpet is not "banter" or even that funny. It's disgusting and I wouldn't want a Rangers player to do that simply because it  might annoy a few Tims.

The point I'm trying to make is, Griffiths is not just a wind up merchant, he's a very nasty character.

Fair enough.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Danny Morrison said:

I have a soft spot for Liverpool (forgive me) and when he was there I couldn't stand him. It's noting to do with him now being the Celtic manager, I just find him creepy. There's also a really nauseating smugness about him. He tries to appear humble and respectful but does it in a really condescending and patronizing way. A loathsome individual.

That's a trait of many of them who have achieved a bit of success in life, a kind of smug "look how far we managed to climb up the social ladder despite coming from a persecuted minority" attitude.

Same with the faux humility. "Look at us, see how humble we are" when it's really just "look at us".

16 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We've only made the last 16 of the Champions League once so we've certainly struggled at that level too.  We had great Rangers teams under Walter Smith and Dick Advocaat but neither of them could crack the last 16 of the Champions League despite all their efforts.  Despite that stat, I enjoyed the Champions League nights at Ibrox and getting the chance to see world class players come to our stadium and perform.  I doubt Scottish teams will ever be able to compete with Europe's elite again but it's still nice to be in their company if only to make up the numbers and pick up the cash. 

Think you will find that we reach the last 8 before being cheated out off the final by cheating french barstewards.

1 hour ago, thegambler said:

Where the fuck did he say this? What a cunt. 

It was an interview shown on Sky news. Maybe I overstated, sorry, but his meaning was clear when I watched it live.

"Anderlecht, .... we will be looking to exploit". 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It was an interview shown on Sky news. Maybe I overstated, sorry, but his meaning was clear when I watched it live.

"Anderlecht, .... we will be looking to exploit". 

Ach no worries at all mate. I work myself into a frenzy with these bastards so I'm better off staying away from this thread most of the time.  I don't doubt that you interpreted his meaning correctly though. 

6 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1396450-referee-douglas-ross-investigated-by-sfa-over-gypsy-comments/

And to think the scum fans didn't have enough to be offended by, with their peados and terrorists getting bad news. Now they're getting attacked due to their parentage. 

Was tlb not supposed to have used the gypsy term describing Weiss 

On the subject of that cunt,looks like the football authorities have decided to turn a blind eye to his exuberance at ibrox,the party line was that it would take up to a week for the compliance officer to act 

8 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I've noticed that with Lustig, for a guy with a Scandinavian background he seems to have bought into the bitterness and chip on the shoulder tarrier mentality.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tierney is the one who's "educating" the foreigners, you would never mistake him for a Protestant looking at him.

He'll have picked it from his fellow rhat of a national teammate Guidetti.

On 24/08/2017 at 5:40 PM, Howsitgoing said:

https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1396374-ira-allegations-land-eight-celtic-supporters-in-court/

Might be 8 less singing their shit songs if the peados are forced into banning them, just tens of thousands more to go.

There is no denying their consistency. 

They are consistently the most horrendous, vile, horrible bastards out there. 

I hope all the misfortune they deserve catches up with them real soon. 

16 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I've noticed that with Lustig, for a guy with a Scandinavian background he seems to have bought into the bitterness and chip on the shoulder tarrier mentality.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tierney is the one who's "educating" the foreigners, you would never mistake him for a Protestant looking at him.

Aye Lustig is the one that's really bought into the victim mentality, surprised at that tbh. He is always the first player to surround the ref if a decision goes against them and he consistently makes out that the opposition player dived if he gives away a foul. He's a real bitter bastard

7 hours ago, markem said:

There is no denying their consistency. 

They are consistently the most horrendous, vile, horrible bastards out there. 

I hope all the misfortune they deserve catches up with them real soon. 

IMG_1091.thumb.PNG.5a2a2a4a3cb602ac9cedc1551b2e6375.PNG

The group that sets themselves out to be impartial are just as consistent. 

Archived