* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Scum are on the slippery slope :lol:

Sickens me to say different but no chance. I'd love for us to beat them but I can't see us winning any Old Firms again this season. Horrible.

I see us going out tomorrow and drawing 0-0.

Was hoping they cunts were getting beat but a draw will need to do us. As a lot have said. We need a win and nothing else tomorrow. The taig scum are just a best of a bad bunch at the moment. Hopefully a lot more teams try and put them to the sword instead of gushing all over the wankstains that they are.?

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

i wasnt convinced about McInnes but have to say, he is a good manager in Scotland, knows the game inside out and is getting the very best out of an average sheep side.  

If Pedro loses tomorrow. Get him out.

Get McInnes in

Good result. Cancels out our poor one last weekend. More pressure on the team now more than ever to pull it back to 3 and stay there till the OF. I'd have took a maximum of 3 behind by the first OF and then regrouped and went with the next round of fixtures until the next one. 

Just now, Essandoh said:

Sickens me to say different but no chance. I'd love for us to beat them but I can't see us winning any Old Firms again this season. Horrible.

I see us going out tomorrow and drawing 0-0.

It was more wishful thinking m8, supposed to be having a laugh in here but it's hard to find anything to laugh at.

Your not far wrong though 

43 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

we're just shite at the moment. fuck blaming these officials, we should be good enough not to blame the refs etc. 

Except i never blamed the officials, just said what actually happened at the game.

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Good result. Cancels out our poor one last weekend. More pressure on the team now more than ever to pull it back to 3 and stay there till the OF. I'd have took a maximum of 3 behind by the first OF and then regrouped and went with the next round of fixtures until the next one. 

It doesn't cancel it out until we win tomorrow

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

It doesn't cancel it out until we win tomorrow

Yeah that's what I meant :duh:. Lot of pressure on us now. It's a tiny wee ground and basically sums up Scottish football with the weather, size of the stadium and ground so the new foreign signings will have to adapt quite quickly and bring it back to a deficit we can overturn in one matchday

Archived