* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been thinking about it and you have to wonder why these reptiles would apologise for anything, they never have before.
As far as I can figure at the moment they are either trying to handle this 'in house', the way the catholic church does with the priests, and hence cut down on exposure for the club or they are trying to mitigate the severity of any punishment coming from the courts or the football authorities.
Whatever it is, I wouldn't trust them to do anything that wasn't in their own best interests and f*ck the rest of the world.

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

That's got to be a fake account. Or maybe somebody has actually hacked their Twitter account?

They'd NEVER admit to anything like this, or apologise for it, they take their lead from the RC church.

I checked it on twitter the account seems to be real but the tweet isn't obviously.

It should be though dirty bastards shouldnt be allowed to hide their shame.

The real twitter when it does come out will say"All our staff are locked up now, the club has been shut down, we never meant to get caught".

I hope the filthy scumbags are shitting it. Did the old codger get an extension on his court date or something?

Probably hoping that he's murdered in his cell before he can sing.

6 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

The real twitter when it does come out will say"All our staff are locked up now, the club has been shut down, we never meant to get caught".

I hope the filthy scumbags are shitting it. Did the old codger get an extension on his court date or something?

Probably hoping that he's murdered in his cell before he can sing.

I wonder if any of his statements in court will be used to attack the club the way mintys statements in court at the supreme court were .

This trial will be strange .the guy handed himself In .looks like he is wanting to pay for his crimes so the case for the defence will probably be weak .depends how much he wants to sing on how much comes out in the trial 

This rancid club are heading for a "badge of honour for exposing the bheasts at Parkhead" is what the headlines will say.
FFS. Last week it emerged a gang of nuns were exposed for throwing the bodies of at least 400 children in a hole in the ground,and we were told "move along,nothing to see here as they had permission from the authorities at the time".

Archived