* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

DMMySovW4AEiHns.jpg

I'm typically not a violent guy but the desire to smash his face right into that fridge is fairly overwhelming. 

Have you ever seen such a 'look at me' desperate bastard in your life?  

22 minutes ago, Super1872 said:

Unreal that all he got was a reprimand.  If you're a teacher stealing from students and your school you should be struck off. 

Correct in every way what you have said. I read it late last night and thought I had misunderstood what the article said. So yeah if you are a taig teacher just steal and thieve you're way to the football and all is fine. Yet again getting taught by their finest.

9 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

I had a few taigs in basic training with me mate, when we turned up for trade training the full screw in charge was a bear, he never wasted a minute to rag the taigs, I was in the forces during the 90's when the IRA were still targeting squaddies, never used to fail to amaze me that these manky cunts would wear the uniform but sing their taiggy songs, had a few punch ups wi the cunts.

army boxing was always good aswell, getting put in against one off then always added an extra 20% to my punches 

Aye we had taigs who turned up for basic training and got an idea of our tactivs for 3 months then fucked off back to ROI. I never understood why we let them even join our forces fucking mental.

12 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Correct in every way what you have said. I read it late last night and thought I had misunderstood what the article said. So yeah if you are a taig teacher just steal and thieve you're way to the football and all is fine. Yet again getting taught by their finest.

It is the norm in their world to steal and lie but at least it is not kiddy fiddling for a change.

1 hour ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Saw Brenda in the papers this morning saying he'll set his team up to attack Bayern tonight, have duly stuck a score on Bayern -5.

And that's playing it safe, I reckon 8-0.

Thinks brendas interpretation of attack is gonna look pretty different to what it actually means ffs 

Good to see brenda gets mhedia attention (again ) ,No no no ,not for his superb job he's done unconsciously for the scotland team , no it's for the excuses he's getting in already for tonights game ,cause he's gotta make a makeshift defence (according to him ) :britney: 

Archived