* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They make out its this small minority yet time and time again they are shown up on television and social media for what they are. It's constant with them. They are scum. Fucking degenarates of the highest order. And how somebody at West Bromwich hasn't kicked fuck out of that wee retard dancing about to that shit in there own gym I will never know. 

The ones that are the biggest vilest knobs are the ones that play the victim card when it suits them. It should and hopefully will be shown on English media and West Broms website or forum if they have one. Get him chased to fuck. Cunts the lot of them. Just the craic though isn't it.?

1 hour ago, hammer time said:

Yeah I meant the punishment for the club not him

They haven't announced anything yet, doesn't even show up on the docket ...

http://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/index.html

Disciplinary updates

All the latest from UEFA competition disciplinary and match-fixing prevention cases.

LIVEby UEFA
Friday 20 October 2017 18.18CETUEFA
The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) has announced the following decisions: ...

2 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

They make out its this small minority yet time and time again they are shown up on television and social media for what they are. It's constant with them. They are scum. Fucking degenarates of the highest order. And how somebody at West Bromwich hasn't kicked fuck out of that wee retard dancing about to that shit in there own gym I will never know. 

The ones that are the biggest vilest knobs are the ones that play the victim card when it suits them. It should and hopefully will be shown on English media and West Broms website or forum if they have one. Get him chased to fuck. Cunts the lot of them. Just the craic though isn't it.?

Ira terrorism has almost been forgotten in this country .it's been a generation since the last attack and in that time al queada and ISIS have taken over as public enemy 

Anybody singing this shite should be dragged in under anti terror laws and prosecutes.but because of the peace process this stiff gets ignored 

I myself will never accept this stuff as I was very fortunate to escape the ira attack on ealing Broadway in 2001 .I walked past the car bomb 45mins before it went off 

3 hours ago, The Monk said:

Think when Bilic and Koeman are eventually sacked Rodgers will be one of the managers West Ham and Everton will want, be interesting to see if he`d ditch the tims in a heartbeat like that. 

Do you think he'd go to Everton, after being at Liverpool? 

Do you think Everton would want him, after being at Liverpool?

He wasn't exactly a roaring success at Liverpool, if you take away Luis Suarez. He kept him in a job.

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

He wasn't exactly a roaring success at Liverpool, if you take away Luis Suarez. He kept him in a job.

And Gerrard, and Sterling,  and Sturridge at his fittest and most prolific. He inherited a very good attack minded side. 

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

He came closer to winning the league than any other Liverpool manager had in over 25 years, won trophies and had a bad 12 months at the end of it. 

Klopp gets idolised for scraping top 4, has a worse win percentage and has won nothing since he arrived. Begrudgingly i’d say he was a very good manager for Liverpool in recent times

33 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

He came closer to winning the league than any other Liverpool manager had in over 25 years, won trophies and had a bad 12 months at the end of it. 

Klopp gets idolised for scraping top 4, has a worse win percentage and has won nothing since he arrived. Begrudgingly i’d say he was a very good manager for Liverpool in recent times

I don't think he won any trophies ?

5 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

As much as I hate the guy i think he'll be high up a lot of Premiership teams lists, he'll never get hired again at one of the top ones but think West Ham and Everton are the type of standard that might go for him.

They're being linked with Danny Ings now but why would they need him?  They already have two strikers and their current system only uses one. 

celtic have been linked with an approach for forgotten Liverpool striker Danny Ings, according to reports. The 25-year-old is also a target for the likes of Everton, Crystal Palace and Southampton but Jurgen Klopp could allow a loan move for the striker in January. But the fact Rodgers signed Ings for Liverpool could boost the Hoops’ chances of landing the Winchester-born forward. (Various)

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/rumour-mill-liverpool-striker-to-celtic-green-light-for-Rangers-transfer-gers-legend-slams-miller-1-4591739

lol

Seething celtic are embroiled in a row with Scottish League Cup semi-final opponents Hibernian over unsold tickets that could result in 10,000 seats being empty at Hampden Park on Saturday because the Edinburgh club have only sold half of their quota despite demanding a 50/50 split of the briefs.

14 minutes ago, Gustav said:

lol

Seething celtic are embroiled in a row with Scottish League Cup semi-final opponents Hibernian over unsold tickets that could result in 10,000 seats being empty at Hampden Park on Saturday because the Edinburgh club have only sold half of their quota despite demanding a 50/50 split of the briefs.

The c****c scum had no problems getting tickets for the cup final for the hivs end...oh wait that was to see Rangers rather than support their own team...:mutley:

Archived