* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs played well in the second half. Went to them. They struggled. 

Penalty, if that was given against us we'd scream conspiracy. There was contact with the ball before the player. 

Offside, hibs were unlucky Sinclair didn't attack the ball because he would've been a mile off side. Looking forward to the final now. We can take them. Hibs are pish and had them on the ropes

7 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Hibs played well in the second half. Went to them. They struggled. 

Penalty, if that was given against us we'd scream conspiracy. There was contact with the ball before the player. 

Offside, hibs were unlucky Sinclair didn't attack the ball because he would've been a mile off side. Looking forward to the final now. We can take them. Hibs are pish and had them on the ropes

Have to get past well first. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That’s the first game I have properly watched them bar the OF game this season. 

They were there for the taking in that match.

If Hibs were a bit better in the transition and had a decent keeper they would have, and should have, won that.

Transition aye

1 hour ago, BlueMexican said:

We still haven't won 3 games in a row under Pedro. Tomorrow could be the first time. Hopefully (90 mins)

I don't see us winning in 90 minutes tomorrow if I'm being honest, actually dreading the morra, for a game against fucking Motherwell, how bad is that? ?

36 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I don't see us winning in 90 minutes tomorrow if I'm being honest, actually dreading the morra, for a game against fucking Motherwell, how bad is that? ?

Keep the faith. We look stronger as a team. I think our players will enjoy the big pitch and nice to see a clean sheet last week. A hard fought one!

Archived