* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Just so much shite talking here it's beyond belief. 

This from the same mob that played a 12 year old asylum seeker against guys twice his age. And surely his team talks in Europe are far easier seeing as the likes of PSG and Barca are terrified of the atmosphere at the paedodome.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the fuck does Brenda think he is? Telling managers which players to play against them.

He doesn’t react well to pressure. Just wait to see him implode when there’s a bit of heat applied to his feet in the coming weeks and months.

Listened to  Thomson and that lot on sportsound, exactly what you would expect. Brown can do no wrong.Thomson was actually sickening to listen to.He came out with there being this one time he was playing against him and he basically got bullied by him, sounded as if hes in awe of him, has the man no self respect?

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm confused. 

I was too. Still am I think. However it seems Britney is saying beautiful in a rather aroused manner at the press conference. Not unless I'm missing something too and it's an attempt at humour. Fuck knows! Bizarre.

24 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I was too. Still am I think. However it seems Britney is saying beautiful in a rather aroused manner at the press conference. Not unless I'm missing something too and it's an attempt at humour. Fuck knows! Bizarre.

Probably arranged the next cock for his arsehole the wee poof and was just poorly timed

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

This from the same mob that played a 12 year old asylum seeker against guys twice his age. And surely his team talks in Europe are far easier seeing as the likes of PSG and Barca are terrified of the atmosphere at the paedodome.

Was exactly my thinking when a heard him spouting his pish about cochrane 

Listened to Clyde earlier and waited to hear what was said .

I shouldn't have bothered .

They were sooking scum cock all round .

It was the Hearts players fault for being on the pitch in the first place .

Hope broonaldo can look himself in the mirror . He's just a common thug putting the boot into a 16 year old boy out of sheer badness .

Beahaviour that cannot and should not be defended by anyone :angrywillie:

Archived