Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

7 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Propaganda from BBC sportsound ‘he’s the best I’ve ever seen’ says Allan Preston lol he has hardly kicked a ball  

Some cunt should tell biscuits to shut it.

8 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Pretty funny that they're left with Dembele who I'm told looks totally uninterested. Couple that with Sinclair being nowhere near as effective as he was last season.

They 2 single handedly secured 3 points from games that they would have drawn/lost last season.

We can get close to them imo.

If it goes to 9 behind before the OF game  , we get a sniff . That is a big if .

We have to win all our games and that is the hard part

magic8ball and Bad Robot like this

8 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

:mutley:

Where to begin!

Can't say for definite but I think Regan has definitely fallen out with Liewell possibly and even that scummy  club .

I just sense this, as all the beggar loving media have it in for Regan now

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

still can't buy a decent player despite banking over 40m from sell on clauses and champions league 

if we outspent them again in the summer will the penny drop that Timmy is getting rogered 

Wouldn't rule out a 4 year loan however like they do with a certain Man City player

magic8ball likes this

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

The Rangers boy came on and said "does he not realise that tellys have a mute button seeing as he was so desperate to watch Rangers"???

Cheers bears r us......u have took me to the magical 1690 likes:cheers:

Bears r us and eejay the dj like this

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

the lad might turn out to be a good player for them. regardless, they should be asking questions of the board as to why they are not shelling out the money they apparently are bringing in. 

So far they haven’t really needed to. I don’t think they are trousering a lot of profit though, consider the level of wages that the likes of the Tranny Shagger and Billion Dollar man are on.

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's not a myth. 

Their accounts are available for all to see, they're running the club on CL income and without it they're fucked. 

Thats my point one season without players will be getting punted at any price

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

gutted they are getting  Charley Musonda that lad is top top quality 

Conte has been going on for weeks about how short of players he has available and had to play hazard at centre forward against arsenal yet here we have him loaning out this absolute gem to the scum. Obviously conte doesn’t rate him as highly as you do but then maybe you’ve seen him play more.

What ever happened to Gamboa and Kouissa or whatever his name is? That not £7 million spunked on 2 reserves? No wonder they are skint FS! ?