* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Celtic's Cha Du-Ri vows to win treble after Euro exit

Celtic defender Cha Du-Ri has vowed to help the club win the treble this season to make up for their early exits from two European competitions.

The Parkhead side have been knocked out of both the Champions and Europa Leagues before the end of August.

But Cha believes Celtic will win the Scottish Premier League and both cups.

"We have the SPL championship to win, and hopefully all the trophies in Scotland - I think we can do that," he told BBC Scotland.

Cha played at right-back on a torrid night for the Glasgow club in the Netherlands as they were hammered 4-0 by Utrecht in the Europa League play-off second leg.

Neil Lennon's men had gone into the match at the Stadion Galgenwaard with a 2-0 first leg advantage. "

Haha the treble?!?!?! Whats this boy on?

I wonder if they will proudly boast at the fact from August 2009 until August 2010 they have managed to be knocked out of the Champions League TWICE and the Europa League TWICE.

OUT OF EUROPE 4 TIMES IN A YEAR!!!!!!!!

Nae Luck Timmy.

Do you know what I find hilarious. We've got a thread dedicated to the bheggers that's had just 133 pages in three years.

On kerrydale street, they have a thread that's only a month old and has 400 pages dedicated to us. Talk about obsession! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm going to have to give out 'Kafflik o'the week' awards soon. Guy gets on the bus today, I work in Coatbridge(i know,i know)...anyway he's wearing a hideous yellow top with a HUGE shamrock on it, ootside of this he's wearing a big dangly crucifix, he sits behind me and a few minutes later his phone goes off.....the ringtone? Ave Maria..Fuck sake. :lol:

I think I'm going to have to give out 'Kafflik o'the week' awards soon. Guy gets on the bus today, I work in Coatbridge(i know,i know)...anyway he's wearing a hideous yellow top with a HUGE shamrock on it, ootside of this he's wearing a big dangly crucifix, he sits behind me and a few minutes later his phone goes off.....the ringtone? Ave Maria..Fuck sake. laugh.gif

I assume he was accompanied by the usual stench and his sister's (wive's) 12 children

• 2 weeks later...

tbh i saw it invrness was diobolical and they were great no better than us tho

:sherlock: :sherlock:

the chink was good sadly i rate him.

although since this is the laugh at them thread, im going to stop licking their arse and say Tap Ae The League, Tap Ae The League And Your Nooooo

Archived