* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came into to work to hear about McCulloch embarrasing us, how Man U will put out a team of under 5s against us, how Ferguson was papped out of Rangers for having a catholic wife and how we dived all over the place. The Celtic/Man U fan actually wanted Man U to get beat so that they would field a stronger team against us <cr>

I nodded agreement and it seemed to make him worse. :crabflute:

Edit: typo.

Like the Erlking in Goethe's famous poem, the maleficence of Celtic FC's intimations can sometimes be imperceptible. The purpose of this letter is therefore to expose the sexist nature of Celtic FC's excuses and let you draw your own conclusions about Celtic FC's motives. Please note that many of the conclusions I'm about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of Celtic FC. Accompanying this recognition of the indeterminateness of verifiability with regard to an external, objective reality has been a crisis regarding our ability to know that from the perspective of those inside Celtic FC's claque, skin color means more than skill, and gender is more impressive than genius. The reality, however, is that a colleague recently informed me that a bunch of wild rakes and others in Celtic FC's amen corner are about to exhibit cruelty to animals. I have no reason to doubt that story because Celtic FC makes a living out of cameralism. I call this tactic of its "entrepreneurial cameralism". Celtic FC and its lieutenants have clearly raised entrepreneurial cameralism to a fine art by using it to foist the most poisonously false and destructive myths imaginable upon us.

Are you still with me? A small child really couldn't understand that many unpatriotic, jaundiced swindlers are taken in by Celtic FC's attestation that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. But any adult can easily grasp that you don't need me to tell you that if you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, one of its unidimensional arguments is that character development is not a matter of "strength through adversity" but rather, "entitlement through victimization". Or, to phrase that a little more politely, I am declaring open season on coprophagous, bestial con artists like Celtic FC who incite racial hatred. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that Celtic FC can't fool me. I've met crude wimps before so I know that Celtic FC demands absolute and blind obedience from its cat's-paws. If it didn't, they might question its orders to dominate the whole earth and take possession of all its riches. This unrelenting demand of obedience also implies that if we let Celtic FC fight with spiritual weapons that are as hate-filled as they are voluble, then greed, corruption, and caciquism will characterize the government. Oppressive measures will be directed against citizens. And lies and deceit will be the stock-in-trade of the media and educational institutions.

I fear that, over time, Celtic FC's rejoinders will be seen as uncontested fact because many people are afraid to build a world overflowing with compassion and tolerance. Well, let's get our facts straight. I don't need to tell you that a critical reevaluation of some of Celtic FC's false-flag operations would be beneficial. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that we must show Celtic FC that we are not powerless pedestrians on the asphalt of life. We must show it that we can convince the government to clamp down hard on its hatchet jobs. Maybe then Celtic FC will realize that it may be reasonably cunning with words. However, it is entirely officious with everything else. Okay, have you had enough of this letter? Good. Let's end it by reiterating that Celtic FC works like gravity by night and by day, gaining a little today and a little tomorrow and advancing its noiseless step like a thief until it manages to suppress all news that portrays it in a bad light.

even the animal kingdom are pishing themselves laughing

LaughingHorse.gif

whats that, the catholci ref gave a penalty to the gers at parkhead, work that out lennon ya wee wanker

funny-animals-07-laughing-donkeys.jpg

whats the score mate?..........3-1 to the mighty rangers, get it up the fenian bastard

LaughingCat.jpg

did you see that fanny glen loovens at the equaliser, i'd fancy my chances against him in the air

lrg-67-laughing_gorilla.jpg

look at my hair colour, im about 100 years old and ive never seen them that fucking bad

laughing_animals01.jpg

28/1 for the bears to win 3-1 wee yin, honestly it was easy fucking money

Archived