* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Saw one of the most bitter, pathetic examples of tarrierism on the Clydeside Expressway today,

Audi A3 in a nauseating shade of what can only be described as Sellik Green, which I’ve never seen before so I’m assuming it was a custom spray job - even worse was the registration number, PR03 OVO. 

I thought there was a ban on offensive combinations of letters and/or numbers for registration  plates?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Saw one of the most bitter, pathetic examples of tarrierism on the Clydeside Expressway today,

Audi A3 in a nauseating shade of what can only be described as Sellik Green, which I’ve never seen before so I’m assuming it was a custom spray job - even worse was the registration number, PR03 OVO. 

I thought there was a ban on offensive combinations of letters and/or numbers for registration  plates?

The saddest thing for a reg plate I saw in paisley recently was H8 RFC . I can only assume it means hate RFC . How sad and obsessed, it's laughable really. 

20 minutes ago, jintybear said:

The saddest thing for a reg plate I saw in paisley recently was H8 RFC . I can only assume it means hate RFC . How sad and obsessed, it's laughable really. 

Not condoning vandalism in any shape or form but some folk might as well put a sign up on their windscreen saying please run your keys down the side of me???

32 minutes ago, jintybear said:

When I stayed down south I used to go to the gym and a few Arsenal boys had I 8 Yids on back of there Arsenal tops when they were in.

Not sure if I put I 8 Taigs on back of my Rangers top if I would get done with some sort of sectarian crap.

48 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Not true Jinty its my mates reg :lol: he runs a bus and gets stick for it but a huge bluenose.

Just now, Inigo said:

Is he retarded in some way?

No and without him many bears would not get tickets he probably took it to stop one a them getting it he is a gent and i've just asked him why he got it. It would have been on a lovely nice big car that a taig could not afford that should have said something :lol:

Archived