* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

We are so far off being able to produce a performance like this 

What?

Thank fuck celtic are not a good side. A good side would be about 3 up by now. 

I'm shocked at just how bad Zenit are tonight. Can't be just ring rust ffs. 

Performance lol. You sound like a Scottish journalist. Zenit have been woeful, that's what's happening. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Hardly disinterested its just they are just better than them. 

Mancini is a woeful manager 

Half paced, not closing down well, lazy passes. I think it's more than sellic just being better.

Not convinced they are, either. Still reckon Zenit will win the tie.

Zenit have been disgraceful. We’d have won the Uefa cup in the first half if that was the mob they put out. 

As usual teams come to the piggery having believed the media hype etc and sit off them showing them too much respect. Bayern done it and a few others over the last few years. Wish teams would turn up like professionals and do them

Tarriers playing very well .terrific tempo and Zenit can't live with their pace.Russian right back looks like he's been signed from Maryhill harp.if the tims get an early goal in the second half this tie could be over tonight,the ruskies are blowing out their arses already.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Half paced, not closing down well, lazy passes. I think it's more than sellic just being better.

Because they are pressing them and have been better all over the park. They have made Zenit look rank, a team who were top scorers in the group's. 

Hopefully Zenit will but if it goes on like this they will go through with ease especially as Zenit have a clown manager who is tactically retarded. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Zenit are pure pish making celtic look decent, we would be winning if it where us playing that mob I truly believe that. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Because they are pressing them and have been better all over the park. They have made Zenit look rank, a team who were top scorers in the group's. 

Hopefully Zenit will but if it goes on like this they will go through with ease especially as Zenit have a clown manager who is tactically retarded. 

He's related to Warburton.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

Tbh when the draw was made you'd always fancy the taigs given the Russian winter break. Zenit are playing like Dundee tonight.

It's a winter break not 2 weeks on the lash .

They have been put through 2 training camps playing numerous games. The winter break stuff is cringe just like Scottish clubs making excuses with the early Europe qualifiers. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Hopefully Zenit will but if it goes on like this they will go through with ease 

Today they've been better, yeah. Zenit'll be better than this though. Sellic's efforts aren't the main issue for me. 

11 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

What?

Thank fuck celtic are not a good side. A good side would be about 3 up by now. 

I'm shocked at just how bad Zenit are tonight. Can't be just ring rust ffs. 

Performance lol. You sound like a Scottish journalist. Zenit have been woeful, that's what's happening. 

You sound like a deluded cunt

Archived