* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Said after 5 mins they would win ,the game was fixed the Russians were at it,not tackling not basic marking,one attack, heard this before the game that they would throw it and they did,corrupt Russian bastards.the scum will score again next week,against the weakest defence I've ever seen

giphy.gif

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

On tonight’s showing they well and truely are 

Partick Thistle would have game them a game tonight ffs 

just hope they sort it out for next week. Surely they can’t play that bad again 

it would be a monumental turnaround. i cant think of one of their players who done anything right

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

it would be a monumental turnaround. i cant think of one of their players who done anything right

I’m assuming they have a league game in between and obviously home advantage next week will count for something. Just hope they sort themselves out, Mancini really is a pish manager however, so who the fuck knows what will happen. 

Hate they smelly rhat cunts

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I’m assuming they have a league game in between and obviously home advantage next week will count for something. Just hope they sort themselves out, Mancini really is a pish manager however, so who the fuck knows what will happen. 

Nah, they don't.

Disappointing, there was only Zenit providing laughs. That will give them real belief they can finish the job in Russia and they have all week to talk about it.  I predict laughs next when they don't do it. Due to the pishocity of Zenith, FC Astana of Khazakstan  are still the best team they have beaten in age of the current Messiah.

5 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

nope - their winter break extends to march

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Nah, they don't.

Fuck me man

a week of training isn’t really going to change much then

canny deal with it if they put zenit out, that smug arrogant tranny shagger and the entire media fawning over him and his team of filthy inbreed scumbags. 

Hopefully zenit will wing it and do enough to go through. 

Clearly they have been effected by this winter break, but fuck me they were terrible tonight, couldn't even do the basics and that was virtually the whole team. 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Fuck me man

a week of training isn’t really going to change much then

canny deal with it if they put zenit out, that smug arrogant tranny shagger and the entire media fawning over him and his team of filthy inbreed scumbags. 

Hopefully zenit will wing it and do enough to go through. 

Clearly they have been effected by this winter break, but fuck me they were terrible tonight, couldn't even do the basics and that was virtually the whole team. 

they havent played a competitive game since the 11th December

12 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Who the fuck was the guy at right back ? A fuckin public park player

23 Russian caps. 

Like I say, can't be a true representation of them that we saw today. Whether it'll be any different in two weeks...

It is often underestimated how big a disadvantage it is for a team to play a crucial match after a long layoff.  You can do all the preparation and play all friendlies in the world but you do not find out you’re true fitness level until your in a competitive match.  It’s worked against us several times ( AEK Athens in 1994 being one example) and we have also gained from it a few times (Parma 1999).  

Archived