* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Well done celtic football club

Williamson has been hacked. I've never heard  of a more fenian hater than him. 

Cushy please close his account now and I know I have the backing of him 100% on this. Don't come back with any questions to confirm this instruction, just close it quickly.

5 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

I heard Ronaldo has outscored 87% of the teams that have played in the Champions League, so checked the stats and found this little nugget.

image.thumb.png.4ff4eb2e2cd96850894eaed943e12627.png

So if slant eyes says the beggars are a CL team, then I suppose we must be. And a better one at that :pipe:

image.png

Hate to burst your bubble but that's wrong. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hate to burst your bubble but that's wrong. 

I initially thought this but I think that's the 25 year "champions league" stats ..... there's a European cup stats table  that dates back to 1955 that the tarriers are above us in the rankings .....

11 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

I initially thought this but I think that's the 25 year "champions league" stats ..... there's a European cup stats table  that dates back to 1955 that the tarriers are above us in the rankings .....

Me personally will go with RECENT results rather than ancient fuckin history. :mutley: 

1 hour ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

That's probably the one I'm looking at :tu:

37 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Apparently outside the qualifying games its 4 years since that mob won a home game in Europe.

I find that stat absolutely incredible.

The way this mob bang on you'd think they were Real Madrid.

They have lost 6 out of last 8 and won 13/37in Europe

17 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Apparently outside the qualifying games its 4 years since that mob won a home game in Europe.

I find that stat absolutely incredible.

The way this mob bang on you'd think they were Real Madrid.

All thanks to a tactical masterclass from St Brendan according to the paper. :lol:  

They're in Russia Thursday then away to sheep early Sunday haha! 

Might be strange but do we want them to maybe sneak through in Russia and maybe pick up another injury or two to boot? I think I heard if they get through they could be playing in Europe the Thursday before coming to Ibrox. Might not be the worse scenario. They are terrible the weekend after a European game.

If we can just sort our home form and get more consistency shit could get very very interesting. 

Archived