* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Platini and Blatter.......both cancers in football.

Come on to fuck though. Broadfoot took a dive.........if it was a one of them that had gone down like that we would be up in arms

Broadfoot did not dive there was contact.

Fuck off he dived. If a guy with his build and over 6ft falls over like that with the slightest bit of contact he wouldn’t be able to leave the house with out falling over.,

Fuck off he dived. If a guy with his build and over 6ft falls over like that with the slightest bit of contact he wouldn’t be able to leave the house with out falling over.,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is a dive not going over without any contact?

It doesn't matter what build he is :lol: if you are running quite fast and someone slightly touches you,you will lose balance and fall.

Fucks sakes.........Broadfoot dived. take the blue tinted glasses off. If it was against us we would be screaming blue murder.

No blue tinted glasses here.He did not dive the seltic player touched broadfoot if you watch the replays.Not much in it i agree but broadfoot did not dive!he was touched by the seltic player!FACT.

1/2 time at present and just seen their 1st half goals.

2nd one was from a very soft free kick that the keeper failed to save and left a tap in.

3rd one was clearly offside.

That letter will be getting printed as I type I pressume.

No blue tinted glasses here.He did not dive the seltic player touched broadfoot if you watch the replays.Not much in it i agree but broadfoot did not dive!he was touched by the seltic player!FACT.

Yeah there is contact...after Broadfoot starts to fall over.

I still think it would probably be a foul elsewhere on the pitch and therefore the penalty can be just about justified. But if McGeady had gone over that easily you'd be apoplectic with rage

anguish.gif There's no escaping that bloody team on here, even down to a bloody thread about the weight of some of their players! anguish.gif

This is the General Sports thread. I am merely trying to point out how so many decisions go for them that you never hear about.

Archived