Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Craig Levein’s banter has been the best part of Scottish football this season 

Hated him before this season but hes really got under there skin this year with the most stupidest of things, long may it continue.

somersetbear likes this

Been reading that their plans for a hotel next to their mhidden have fallen through because there’s mine workings in the vicinity. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if they knew this all along but made the big announcement anyway, just to get the publicity.

magic8ball likes this

5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Been reading that their plans for a hotel next to their mhidden have fallen through because there’s mine workings in the vicinity

Wouldn’t be surprised if they knew this all along but made the big announcement anyway, just to get the publicity.

This proves they are cave trolls.

5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Been reading that their plans for a hotel next to their mhidden have fallen through because there’s mine workings in the vicinity. 

Ooh the love the publicity ....the proverbial mhedia whores will do anything to get 2 minutes of tv or 5 inches of a newspaper page 

magic8ball likes this

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

total bluff .the Emirates arena is a substantial structure.no issues with that 

14 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Wait, Rodgers is having a go for damaging kids development? Didn't he literally scold Hearts for playing a 16 year old in their last game :lol:

Guys a fucking joke. 

if Stevie g gets off to a flyer even in the transfer window there will be a few in the media desperate to jump ship and suck his cock instead of Brendas. maybe he will get exposed for the fanny he is a bit more 

scottyscott1963 likes this

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

total bluff .the Emirates arena is a substantial structure.no issues with that 

Good point it’s unlikely any mine workings stopped right on line with the pavement of London Road.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Good point it’s unlikely any mine workings stopped right on line with the pavement of London Road.

maybe I'm paranoid .could be to justify the cheap land they got from the council 

whatever it is it's just more pish and bluster from lieswells look at us propaganda machine