Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He is wrong on every count but education was never their strong point.

41 minutes ago, Vision said:

Whit a mongo, hope he goes to the World Cup as a " Jornaliste Jornaliste " an gets dun in by the Russian ultras.

Fuck me. Stan's got an honours degree on talking outrageous drivel.

12 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Fucking Deliverance. 

Dd_JN7uW4AA7Zca.jpeg

Aaaaargh………………………...

Sorry, I fell out of my chair there when I laid eyes on that image. Just give me a moment to collect my thoughts.

Just had a stiff brandy and a wee sniff of the smelling salts, so now I have to ask, are those marks on their foreheads the scars from having a third eye removed?

dougie76 and Bristoe1872 like this

3 hours ago, Vision said:

Whit a mongo, hope he goes to the World Cup as a " Jornaliste Jornaliste " an gets dun in by the Russian ultras.

They stole everyone of hibs Catholic players which nearly ended them and didn't have a protestant on their board till late 80s early 90s 

So fuck.up ya wife beating tramp

gmcf and plumbGER like this

3 hours ago, roboscot said:

Aye, brother walrfrid was feeding the squads of starving darkies running around the Gallowgate in the 1880s

We signed a black player before them

bluedylan likes this

Just read an article in the DR online relating the boys club with a coach and player getting verbal.

celtic boys club who are unconnected to celtic.  Hmmmm.

They also have a child protection officer. Hmmmmmmmm!

2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Just read an article in the DR online relating the boys club with a coach and player getting verbal.

celtic boys club who are unconnected to celtic.  Hmmmm.

They also have a child protection officer. Hmmmmmmmm!

I read that story and thought the same as you, it does seem planted in there to give out hidden innuendos. That is the second time the story has been put in there, I read it days ago and its now been newly reinstated.

Moody Blue Legend likes this

10 hours ago, Vision said:

think he needs sued .so very wrong ,50pc of the demographic.

I'm pretty sure that the RC community makes up less than 20pc of the population. 

Also this wonderful charitable organisation .how did it stop being a charity and transform into a private business .Did they just wake up one morning and think .Oh that's poverty in Glasgow cured thanks to our work ,Shall we wind up the charity then .

No it was taken over by some greedy fenian bastards and moved onto the present day fenian bastards, who profit on the back of myths and praise of a terrorist group who were actively attacking out country .

As for Stan having a pop at the empire .if it wasn't for the empire he would not exist .his ancestors would still have been in the Caribbean and his dad would not have been able to pump his maw to create this waste of skin 

plumbGER and Domthenbud like this

Hi Stan. Sir Alex Ferguson,Shankly,Paisley and Benitez were or still are treated like gods at their former clubs,whatever happened to that Protestant chap who won all those trophies at the paedodome??  As with the Catholic Church celtic football club has a history of hiring and protecting sexual deviants so I fully understand your wholehearted support for them.