Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

On 25/05/2018 at 13:06, plymouthranger said:

I genuinely can't wait for Tierney's wee face when we win 55. Little walloper who thinks he's world class, hope someone snaps him next season in an OF and let's him know he's in for a game.

He's a future Norwich City or Blackburn player at best. Wildly overrated in Scotland.

markem likes this

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I watched Andrew Robertson tackle Ronaldo on Saturday night .wonderful last gasp challenge in the box .

wonder if brace face would manage that .

naw don't think so .but well done for the tarrier PR machine elevating this wee fanny above Scotland closest to world class left back in a generation 

It is crazy how there hype machine works Candieas roasted brace face in three of the games last year imagine what Ronaldo would do to him.

8 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It is crazy how there hype machine works Candieas roasted brace face in three of the games last year imagine what Ronaldo would do to him.

Ronaldo would shag him .without breaking sweat too 

Straight-Edge-Loyal likes this

48 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

We canny talk about overhyping players then come up with that :lol: 

Candeias had one good game against Tierney and let him take him for a ride 3 games.

TheGovanIniesta likes this

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We canny talk about overhyping players then come up with that :lol: 

Candeias had one good game against Tierney and let him take him for a ride 3 games.

I would say three games against brace face Candieas won the battle.

3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I would say three games against brace face Candieas won the battle.

First Parkhead game, I'll give you.

Shat it from him in first Ibrox game after one hard tackle on him, neither were great in the 3-2, then the last two he let Tierney take him for a ride

First game at Ibrox he did indeed shite it after a hard tackle from Tierney, completely nullified him the entire game, I was right in front of the pair of them, Tierney was swaggering about after he did him calm as you like

the 0-0 game I recall Tav having a much better game down the right than Candeias, the only other player I remember is McCrorie and Morelos both for obvious reasons though

that 3-2 game when we needed a goal he never beat the first man, never put a ball in, constantly looked to play it back, was sickening how fucking putrid the attacking outlet was

the other two left me thinking that he's just another journeyman with good stats because he's playing against shite most weeks

Laudrupsleftfoot and Ivybank like this

12 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

PSG and Bayern targetted him as a weakness and he was. 

In fairness to him he wont progress as a defender in Scotland. 

markem likes this

11 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

First Parkhead game, I'll give you.

Shat it from him in first Ibrox game after one hard tackle on him, neither were great in the 3-2, then the last two he let Tierney take him for a ride

Where did he take him to for a ride

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

That fanny Thompson doing his open goal interview was asked about suttons. Dunfermline comments and says all of them knew it would happen and it was sutton speaking from the heart....special breed of cunts over there...

"I had made it clear on Monday the circumstances in which my comments were made and that I regretted any offence which these comments may have caused," said the English striker."I would like to reiterate that I apologise sincerely to Dunfermline Athletic Football Club, the players, management team and supporters for any offence which my comments may have caused."As everyone will know, these comments were made in the immediate aftermath of us losing the title and at the end of an extremely disappointing week."I have great respect for the Dunfermline players as fellow professionals and I hope that they will accept this apology in the manner in which it is offered."

What is this twat Thompson going on about, Sutton has admitted it was a false statement and apologised for it. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

"I had made it clear on Monday the circumstances in which my comments were made and that I regretted any offence which these comments may have caused," said the English striker."I would like to reiterate that I apologise sincerely to Dunfermline Athletic Football Club, the players, management team and supporters for any offence which my comments may have caused."As everyone will know, these comments were made in the immediate aftermath of us losing the title and at the end of an extremely disappointing week."I have great respect for the Dunfermline players as fellow professionals and I hope that they will accept this apology in the manner in which it is offered."

What is this twat Thompson going on about, Sutton has admitted it was a false statement and apologised for it. 

He did after the threat of legal action and when brought up on SFA charges, he then also later said.....

When I accused 
Dunfermline of lying down to Rangers I said it from the heart in the heat of the moment.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I clearly touched a nerve questioning fellow 
footballers’ integrity.

I was angry, felt cheated and my blood was boiling. It was my opinion at that time in the aftermath of a weak and puny performance by Jimmy’s team.

That dressing room with Sutton, Thompson,lennon, o'neill as manager, Marshall being asked why he hadn't conceded more....you just know it was brimming with cunts who would always feel they were cheated rather than lost.

2 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Strange how they forget the comments made to Gordon Marshall that day.

?? What were they

Edit... i see them now in ur other post

8 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

?? What were they

Marshall said in a later interview that some of their players had asked why he wasn't letting in more etc with him being an ex celt as the extra goals would've won them the league. 

Here it is...

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/FOOTBALL%3A+YOU+MIGHT+HAVE+LOST+MORE+GOALS+MATE%3B+Ex-Celt's+fury+at...-a0102337765

2 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

Typical mentality from that mpb though. Always cheated, never defeated.

Even in victory no dignity and always a conspiracy as highlighted in Browns ridiculous comments re the SFA trying to derail their Scottish cup win by not watering the pitch at half time. Classless comments, classless ‘captain’, classless club from top to bottom...