Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Apparently they might be after Connor Sammon

Good. It is a waste of money.

He used to be a not bad threat years ago... in the right place at the right time to put the ball in the net... but I dont get that same thought anymore based on what Iv seen this season.

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Good. It is a waste of money.

He used to be a not bad threat years ago... in the right place at the right time to put the ball in the net... but I dont get that same thought anymore based on what Iv seen this season.

He’s dreadful mate 

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Is sumcunt noising me up here?

I seen it twice today on social media. I honestly think it’s tarriers winding up their own but it’d be amazing. From being apparently able to spend 10 mill on Edouard to spending 10p on Connor Sammon

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I seen it twice today on social media. I honestly think it’s tarriers winding up their own but it’d be amazing. From being apparently able to spend 10 mill on Edouard to spending 10p on Connor Sammon

Oh haven't you seen mate? There 10 million bid might be hijacked by a foreign club apparently 

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Oh haven't you seen mate? There 10 million bid might be hijacked by a foreign club apparently 

How so? Surely no self respecting footballer would turn down the chance to play for the greatest team ever to grace the planet? :mutley:

11 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

A mysterious foreign club. Although that must be a misprint because slant eyes only deals in facts

As soon as I heard the price tag, I knew they were never signing him. Where are their squillions?

46 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

BFF5CCF2-3608-4647-AA2B-0CD9A5F67708.thumb.jpeg.80e3becfcc8a9cb1459ce4d7366aedc6.jpeg

State off this kiddy fiddler  ?

Is this for real, I can only ask why, cunt in my work the day was out in Govan somewhere at weekend, he said he met some Kenyans and was asking them about Rangers.

Made sure he was loud enough for us too hear on our break, fucking messed up taigs, just laughed at the cunt, asking Kenyans in Govan what you think of Rangers on a night out with you're bird, strange breed indeed, :dunno: