* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Need to see how much they’re giving me.

Not gonna lie mate it’s hard to convince myself to attend anything with the sort of songs I can imagine hearing 

I can imagine but surely the satisfaction of just picking them off one by one and throwing them out for literally anything is worth it.

Shame your not picking them out through the scope of a high powered rifle though. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seems we were right about Armstrong not going for 7m 

according to Nuremburg tonight it was 8m 

also some taig cunt on raving about boyata for Belgium. must be worth 50m now 

he will be next away apparently he's in final year of his contract .oor shug still spinning that lieswell will get a good deal .well in the real people's world a good deal wouldn't having him going to the world cup with 12months left on his contract 

15 minutes ago, Vision said:

celtic legend John Hartson claims Dedryck Boyata is worth £50MILLION.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2859713/dedryck-boyata-50million-celtic-john-hartson-transfer-news-contract/

image.thumb.png.76c6653a3df66f411a285d6ab4e06e64.png

Was he lobotomized.

Funny that, even the filth want rid of the “bomb scare” (their words)

Who pays fifty mil for a bomb scare :lol:

27 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Boyoata  is seriously a terrible football player but they will sell him for  about 5to 7 million....fucking horrible how easily they off load there shrapnel

Its literally from one game in the WC against a team that was set up for second place.

Its mental how much value is put on a players head from the world cup, even against Panama he looked a bit of a bombscare, but keep a clean sheet vs Englands bench and yer a world beater.

They’re having a fire sale at present, and I don’t see the same level of quality going in as going out.

Brendas transfer record is abysmal, so we should be glad he’s looking to move on so many players. They could have a whole new back 4 first game of the season at this rate

Archived