* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Cancun, World Cup fever everywhere, lots of young lads and girls wearing team and national tops, first ‘full’ strip looser I see today in hotel  (86’ temp.) mid 40’’s Scottish male wearing the grey and green, socks included lol.  Not a cheap hotel to be in, what’s the saying ‘You can take the boy out of the scheme  bit........’

Not bothered if they sign McGinn, not as good as what they already have so if he's replacing someone, like Armstrong, I don't think they're getting any better, will likely be stuck on the bench if he goes. They seem intent in spending a lot of money to not achieve much in regards to improving the squad

Called it months ago when the papers ran with the McGinn to us link. 

We’re never interested, Hibs say £6 million and we’re skint etc. 

Weeks later the tarriers sign him for 500k and a few loans to Hibs, the greatest deal Hibs couldve got and Gerrard unrest as he misses out on top target. 

Could see it coming an absolute mile away

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Called it months ago when the papers ran with the McGinn to us link. 

We’re never interested, Hibs say £6 million and we’re skint etc. 

Weeks later the tarriers sign him for 500k and a few loans to Hibs, the greatest deal Hibs couldve got and Gerrard unrest as he misses out on top target. 

Could see it coming an absolute mile away

Pfft fs i do think he is oryt but nowhere near that amount, ridiculous some of the shit you read

Archived