* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Does he not normally say it's disrespectful to talk about other teams players?

Brendan Rodgers insists he won’t give up the chase to land John McGinn.

The celtic boss saw a £1.5million offer for the Hibs midfielder rejected last week but admitted more talks are planned.

Rodgers said: “I just wait to see what happens between the clubs, really.

“That will be organised, hopefully, between the two clubs – and hopefully we have another player.”

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Tranny shagger on Shay Logan receiving racist abuse....

“There’s been an ongoing thing with young Shay since an incident I was made aware of when I first came in.

“But the celtic supporters were voted the best supporters in the world (FIFA poll). That says it all in terms of the ambiance at the stadium. How they behave themselves.

that's gut wrenching .

a bit like him saying it was ok to suck a man's cock coz he looked like a woman 

22 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Does he not normally say it's disrespectful to talk about other teams players?

Brendan Rodgers insists he won’t give up the chase to land John McGinn.

The celtic boss saw a £1.5million offer for the Hibs midfielder rejected last week but admitted more talks are planned.

Rodgers said: “I just wait to see what happens between the clubs, really.

“That will be organised, hopefully, between the two clubs – and hopefully we have another player.”

has anybody from hivs or anywhere came out lambasting the taigs for disrespectful offers .

after all the taig media hypers have already rated this ugly wee cunt at 4m plus 

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

“There’s been an ongoing thing with young Shay since an incident I was made aware of when I first came in.

“But the celtic supporters were voted the best supporters in the world (FIFA poll). That says it all in terms of the ambiance at the stadium. How they behave themselves.

He never said that did he? :lol:

2 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

"We hang effigies of rival fans... but they aren't black so its okay"

3 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Yes, we have been fined, by uefa, more times than any other club but it’s only “ the craic”.

7 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Basically insinuating that the boy has an issue with the his clubs fans and there a no chance it's their fault even though there has been video evidence of the racist abuse doing the rounds online.... you literally couldn't  mark this cunts neck with a blowtorch ...he truly is a sanctimonious fenian bastard.....as for the "fan award" I've got a certificate for swimming 100 metres in school so Michael phelps might be in twubble so he is..... ffs out of all the rip roaring clatty fenian tramps they have had running their teams over the years Rodgers the slimey ,greasy ,creepy cunt is the worse .....

O' ffended by everything, embarrassed by nothing. 

The self proclaimed gfinw. 

Wait till they completely lose their shit this coming season. 

Masonic conspiracy et al.

Hope the English media pick up on all the utter shit they spout in this country.

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

:lol::lol::lol:

pulled out because the price tag apparently 

There was no price tag, no bid, same amount of interest as Man U had, none.

Claims saying they have pulled out is the same as me saying I pulled out of Kim Kardashian, neither were in in the first place. 

It was a Rangers fan who posted that apparently but my immediate reaction to that was that the cunt has clocked he's tweeted it and changed it to something Rangers related to deflect the blame, I don't see why some wee stoner Rangers fan would be messaging Shay Logan of all people 

Archived