Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

From 70 minute man Rogic to Armstrong now for Southampton haha. 

Obviously Dortmund want Dembele as well. 

The first time I heard Rogics name in that Australia game the other day was when he was being subbed off.

Prso's headband likes this

28 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rosenborg better knock them out this time around. 

Cunts should have won 3-0 at the dump last year. No idea if they are any better or worse than last season. Scum could be without some key players, so hopefully they get knocked out!

BridgeIsBlue likes this

27 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

IMG_0460.PNG

Don't count on it . He looks happy as his lawyer is Declan Murphy  and he knows  the PF Is Joseph Callaghan

Wearing his top will guarantee him getting off

1 hour ago, miracle said:

celtic to play FC Alashkert in UCL qualifier. It's a dark desolate place where poverty is widespread, the locals struggle with the language & have deep lack of education. And the other place is in Armenia

Have they only got two rounds to go through, is it not three, or do they only draw the first two rounds the now, Rosenberg are not the team they were, so wouldn't expect them to get a result against the taigs. 

36 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Have they only got two rounds to go through, is it not three, or do they only draw the first two rounds the now, Rosenberg are not the team they were, so wouldn't expect them to get a result against the taigs. 

4rounds to get through mate?

They will struggle to make the champions  league this year. But then again Wouldn't put it past the jammy bastards to scrape through somehow. As much as I try not to focus too much on them when it Dosent directly involve us. Them not making it this year would be huge. If Rosenberg can pull it off in the second round would they be out of Europe altogether? Not an easy tie.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

4rounds to get through mate?

Thank fuck, hopefully they get kicked out on there arse, I know there is people saying we shouldn't care about them and what they do, but for them not to get the Champions League money is good for us. 

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

They will struggle to make the champions  league this year. But then again Wouldn't put it past the jammy bastards to scrape through somehow. As much as I try not to focus too much on them when it Dosent directly involve us. Them not making it this year would be huge. If Rosenberg can pull it off in the second round would they be out of Europe altogether? Not an easy tie.

There plight isn't  any more difficult because they have an extra tie to play....the extra tie is against the pishiest of teams in the tournament....they will only struggle if the pull a decent non seed in the 4th qualifying round which is unlikely as it will be of similar competition of previous years that they will get.

My Mum asked me about their record breaking signing and asked why they broke their record on someone nobody has heard of :lol: 

She knows nothing about football but has decided to take interest in it because she wants England to win the world cup 

scottyscott1963 likes this

20 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

The jammy bastards will scrape through as usual to rake in those mythical mega millions that we never see any evidence of.

We do see evidence of it, its the squad they currently have, with CL money they make a profit of ten mill i think it was, take that CL money away they need to break up that squad

harlands plater likes this

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

The jammy bastards will scrape through as usual to rake in those mythical mega millions that we never see any evidence of.

Big biscuit tin mate

Bears likes this

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We do see evidence of it, its the squad they currently have, with CL money they make a profit of ten mill i think it was, take that CL money away they need to break up that squad

I don’t think their squad reflects the amount of money they say they’re raking in.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

I don’t think their squad reflects the amount of money they say they’re raking in.

They have had money streaming in for years, CL, TV money, selling players to England.

But dont seem to be making big high value signings every transfer window. If I was one of the smellies I would be questioning that.

Bears likes this