Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Fabianski an internationalist at the world cup, whilst making nearly 150 appearances in the PL in the last 4 seasons and just got voted clubs best player went for £7m.

Yet you don't think it's a shock that it's being reported that Armstrong a squad player with 3 goals last season has went for 'at least' £7m?

Who's he away to mate?

Dirty fucks, every time I turn round those cunts are tripping over more money.

With the money they got for van dick and now this money for hairdo, these cunts have brought in more than they spent again, even after spunking money up the wall for that striker.

Sick to my stomach. They better get pumped out the CL.

celtic are after a CB and this Jason Denayer is up for grabs this summer.  He's still only 22 and I would expect celtic are very interested in getting him.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them spend £5m+ on him.

3 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Armstrong had one exceptional season with the tarriers against no opposition,  he’ll flounder in the Premiership.

Did Southampton go down or survive ? I know I  would be easier googling this but I'm here now 

21 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Did Southampton go down or survive ? I know I  would be easier googling this but I'm here now 

Survived.

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

£7m is fucking nothing now to the EPL sides, don't know why people are shocked.

Yet people in our support are excited about the idea of getting £3m for Tav.

Our ideas of transfer fees are stuck in the fucking 70s.

Exactly. £7m is what bang average teams in the championship pay for players these days.

Scottish football is so out of touch in terms of transfers and wages it's worrying.

Undisclosed fee time. Either that there is some seriously fishy shit going on between ra poops and Southampton with continuously inflated fees. 

I think it is full cost of the deal being quoted but you never know... 

Jonathan1872 likes this

If he’s worth £7m than what we asking for Tav, Windass, Morelos etc.

Over £10m each at least.

A few posters are correct tho, it’ll be an inflated “fee” for the rhebel friendly journos to run with.

those dembelle dollars are now an official football currency 

it will almost certainly be a 7m deal .but that will be the total contract including wages and agent fees .be lucky if they receive 2m 

To be honest, I think people are being a little deluded and wanting to believe that celtic are not recieving this kind of money.

Thinking that the guys wages and agent fees are being included is a bit desperate sounding.

Also, the comment about them "constantly recieving inflated fees from Southampton"? Did they not buy Wanyama and Van Dyke?  Both went on the be great successes for Southampton. Even Forster did okay for them.

People just have to accept that their transfer workings are far better than ours and we need to improve.

When you consider for every Paul Pogba there's a Charlie Adam in the BPL then it could easily be the reported fee, I just don't trust the BBC but if Sky Sports say the exact fee it can't be denied and just comes across as bitter

Must be looking to strengthen their midfield with one more, which worries me as they've already spent more on one player than we will on 8 and they already blow us out of the water in that position

13 hours ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Dirty fucks, every time I turn round those cunts are tripping over more money.

With the money they got for van dick and now this money for hairdo, these cunts have brought in more than they spent again, even after spunking money up the wall for that striker.

Sick to my stomach. They better get pumped out the CL.

Calm doon Jonathan

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be honest, I think people are being a little deluded and wanting to believe that celtic are not recieving this kind of money.

Thinking that the guys wages and agent fees are being included is a bit desperate sounding.

Scum have been doing this for years, especially when hitting the media with numerous clubs wanting their players.

Not a chance they got £7m for Armstrong in the final year of his contract.