* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

I see the taig brigade in the corner are in the papers for singing there usual pish at the weekends game against Standard Liege, the police proceeded to go over and video some of them, two of the police were then physically and verbally abused, I'm sure if it was me I would be up on a charge, not this lot though.

The so called taig brigade says it was a no mark game and basically why were the police filming them, so there you go, the law shouldn't apply to this lot singing there provo shit in the corner, playing the victim card again. 

One of there comments as well were why are they concentrating on the taigs fans when there was video evidence of a Rangers fan being racist in Macedonia.

Now if the police were videoing them I'm hoping for a few arrests soon, ?  yeah rite.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I see the taig brigade in the corner are in the papers for singing there usual pish at the weekends game against Standard Liege, the police proceeded to go over and video some of them, two of the police were then physically and verbally abused, I'm sure if it was me I would be up on a charge, not this lot though.

The so called taig brigade says it was a no mark game and basically why were the police filming them, so there you go, the law shouldn't apply to this lot singing there provo shit in the corner, playing the victim card again. 

One of there comments as well were why are they concentrating on the taigs fans when there was video evidence of a Rangers fan being racist in Macedonia.

Now if the police were videoing them I'm hoping for a few arrests soon, ?  yeah rite.

Rangers fans get filmed and complain as well, fuck them and the polis

38 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

If they get knocked out, they will have a fire sale.

Don't they have enough money in the bank to cover a year out of the Champions league? Not as if they'll ever get a draw that isn't against farmers either so it's a guaranteed qualification next year if they do slip up 

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

One of there comments as well were why are they concentrating on the taigs fans when there was video evidence of a Rangers fan being racist in Macedonia.,

I’m sure wee nick would love to be responsible for law and order in Macedonia 

4 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Rosenborg sack management team. Dunno if good or bad. New manager may lift them 

This shit always seems to go on with teams just before they meet the filth.

Rosenborg boss sacked six days before Champions League tie

Rosenborg coach Kare Ingebrigtsen has been sacked six days before the Norwegian club face celtic in the Champions League.

The 52-year-old has been dismissed the day after his side scored a stoppage-time penalty to earn a 3-2 aggregate win over Icelandic champions Valur.

That set up a second qualifying round meeting with the Scottish champions.

Rosenborg are two points behind leaders Brann in the Norwegian top flight, and have won nine of their last 13 games.

Ingebrigtsen took over in the summer of 2014, initially on an interim basis, and has won three successive league titles as well as lifting the Norwegian Cup twice.

Academy director Rini Coolen will take temporary charge and oversee the tie against the Scottish champions.

"It is a surprise for everyone, me as well," Coolen said. "I was told of the situation and have been asked to take over for the next couple of months.

"The next game is against celtic and the most important thing is to get to the next round, and that is very important."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44890956

33 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I presume Taig fans will be next... or is that not worth police time...

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/scotsman-cautioned-police-southgate-skeleton-effigy-110848294.html

that incident seems to have been forgotten. 

a prime example of what the offensive behaviour at football act should be going after 

a vastly more outrageous incident than popcorn teeths pop at mcoist which caused the act to be passed

said it at the time .all that was was a stunt by salmond to rejuvenate a then flagging SNP electorate 

19 hours ago, Boyd9her said:

Rosenborg sack management team. Dunno if good or bad. New manager may lift them 

celtic dropped into the Europa league last season purely because Anderlecht had sacked their manager beforehand and they won 3-0. The real Anderlecht finally turned up and won 1-0 at Parkhead but the managerial damage was done. Let's hope its different this time.

I hope the stand in manager has been properly registered and is in possession of pro license, also he may want to check if all his financial affairs are up to date. Then he can plan for the match.

Archived