* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

22 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Reminds me of the interview... Is Ringo the best drummer in the country?

John Lennon: hes not even the best in the Beatles

Was that inbetween writing supportive songs for the IRA? 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendan is displeased.

His demand that all SPFL clubs should be forced to keep the grass on their pitches at a length most preferred by his celtic , has been denied by the League.

Fear the wrath of Brendan one and all.

20 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Brendan is displeased.

His demand that all SPFL clubs should be forced to keep the grass on their pitches at a length most preferred by his celtic , has been denied by the League.

totally impractical rule .

No 2 pitches are the same due to different locations climate etc and will require different levels of care .sometimes needing a bit of growth to rejuvenate. 

28 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Brendan is displeased.

I don't understand his obsession with that, they play fucking dreadful looking football and all

11 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Was that inbetween writing supportive songs for the IRA? 

Give peace a chance.... while your "heroes" were murdering innocent men women and children

Ironic he was shot on his doorstep by a complete stranger 

IMG_1561.JPG

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't understand his obsession with that, they play fucking dreadful looking football and all

How dare you? This is the team that almost beat Bayern Munich reserves your having a go at. 

The guy that works in our local bookies was spouting his pish about brenda the other day, says that his cousin knows him and that a move to England isn't what he wants, it's a bigger club abroad, no shit, that's what the daft taig said. He was speaking to another taig in the shop when I was putting a bet on the machine, I laughed at him when he said it, 

?

2 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Everton have "cooled" their interest in the £30m rate Tierney as they can get Lucas Digne for £22m ?.

Chocolate legged dembele to miss Rosenborg tie with yet another hamstring problem.

No need for the racism mate.

22 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Reminds me of the interview... Is Ringo the best drummer in the country?

John Lennon: hes not even the best in the Beatles

fun fact -

The line often attributed to John Lennon - "Ringo isn't the best drummer in the world. He isn't even the best drummer in the Beatles" - was actually said by Jasper Carrott in 1983.

Archived