* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

54 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

It would give them a chance to do some ambulance chasing as well, with those fires in Greece.

Not safe for them or their fans to travel to Athens. Liewell at this very moment writing to UEFA to have both legs played at Parkhead.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mrmojorisin said:

Never could stand them cunting Beatles anyway 

Lennon was a total fuckin hypocritical mess of a man 

Bit before my time but i do like their early music and music from that genre, not so much their later stuff when they went weird.

Lennon loved a bandwagon, the guy was a moron. A wife beating, cheating moron at that.

"It is a minor strain. Sometimes the hamstring can be six to eight weeks but this is one that from the time it happened, we have been told two to three weeks maximum.

"It is unfortunate because he has looked very good over pre-season but he will be back fit and strong.

"Maybe he has it once or twice a year. Sometimes you get that with explosive players.

So his striker is too powerful for his hamstrings ??

7 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

"It is a minor strain. Sometimes the hamstring can be six to eight weeks but this is one that from the time it happened, we have been told two to three weeks maximum.

"It is unfortunate because he has looked very good over pre-season but he will be back fit and strong.

"Maybe he has it once or twice a year. Sometimes you get that with explosive players.

Pure dynamite, apparently, that's why he's worth a squillion dembele dollars

10 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

They like their explosives over there at Semtex FC.

41 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s one of the main reasons all these fantasy bids never materialise for Dembele. 

I make that 4-6 hamstring injuries in 2 years at that age no cunt is taking a punt on the millions they apparently want. They’ll be extremely lucky to get £10 mill for him

Yup and the fact that he scored 8 goals in the SPL last year, 8. 

To be fair he got 1 in the champions league. 

3 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Sick of Brenda thinking the whole would should bow to his will. He is the walking example of entitlement. How the fuck his missues and weans put up with him is beyond me. 

The arrogance of Brendan & Co. is beyond the pale. We all know how they behave when things do not go their way, they are even worse when they are having some success.

We are partly to blame for giving others the opportunity to put us in a place where we could not keep this mhob in their place. We are the only ones in Scottish football who can end their run, hopefully we will be able to bring them down a peg or two over the next few years.

6 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Jim White on talksport trying to say brenda should be on the coach of the year list. What is it wae this wanker man?

which one 

used to like Jim white .also used to listen to talk sport all day while at work 

Now it's turn off until 1 o'clock.,Whites content is drivel .everything is brilliant 

And I don't know how in this clean living era how the fuck torbetts boyfriend get a seat with his constant talk of getting pished 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

which one 

Now it's turn off until 1 o'clock.,Whites content is drivel .everything is brilliant 

And I don't know how in this clean living era how the fuck torbetts boyfriend get a seat with his constant talk of getting pished 

Cushiest job ever that fat cunt has btw, constant digs at us also.

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Cushiest job ever that fat cunt has btw, constant digs at us also.

can't stand the cunt .

Fair enough he squealed on torbett .But the only reason he did that coz he was facing bankruptcy and he had drank his pub 

Mike Parry made his radio career too 

7 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Sick of Brenda thinking the whole would should bow to his will. He is the walking example of entitlement. How the fuck his missues and weans put up with him is beyond me. 

his wife kicked him out for adultery 

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s one of the main reasons all these fantasy bids never materialise for Dembele. 

I make that 4-6 hamstring injuries in 2 years at that age no cunt is taking a punt on the millions they apparently want. They’ll be extremely lucky to get £10 mill for him

Could it be that long fuckin Scottish grass to blame for the superstars injuries?

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

which one 

Jim White must be back on the swally.

Archived