* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boyata is now refusing to play. This is from his agent :morepopcorn:

Liechtenstein said: “What state of mind is Dedryck in? It’s difficult, it’s impossible for this kind of pain to go away in less than a month.

“Entering the last ten months of his contract, everyone understands that he cannot put his career at risk by playing even slightly injured or at 95 per cent what a footballer sometimes does when it is covered by two or three years of contract.

“Despite Dedryck’s love for celtic fans, he cannot put his future and his family’s future in danger by playing without being 100 per cent.

“On January 1 he will sign elsewhere by being free without reporting anything to celtic.”

Rodgers confirmed Boyata did report an injury — and admits he’d be surprised if he was being deliberately disruptive.

Even though he is a bombscare and couldn't care less if he stays, but the trouble it causes the tarriers is very amusing 

Don’t know how many times yesterday  and today I heard via various media outlets that their game today ‘couldn’t have come at a worse time  for them in between two massive European games’. Not heard the same re ourselves and Hibs who’s games are equally as massive, but only one team gets pandered to at this current time. Always followed the philosophy of playing one game at a time however the arrogance of Rogers starts a second string team disrespecting what looked like a capable Hearts team in their games up to date, got all that they deserved and hopefully they will be getting lots more of the same starting in Athens next week...

2 hours ago, tm91 said:

It's in their accounts. 52 million in 2017. :lol:  Their expenditure on salaries jumped up from £36m in 2016. Wonder what happened then to make them spend so much more...

Without Champions League Group stage money and their feeder-club Southampton transfer strategy they're fucked. Dembele and the pyoor-best-left-back-in-the-world-so-he-is might end up on the south coast before too long. :lol: 

Yet we are told they are the model we must follow if we want to bring good times back. Bonkers business decision 16million extra in a year in what was a one team league :lol:

The next man in that place better no be expecting much they'll be cutting back like crazy once brenda fucks off

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Yet we are told they are the model we must follow if we want to bring good times back. Bonkers business decision 16million extra in a year in what was a one team league :lol:

The next man in that place better no be expecting much they'll be cutting back like crazy once brenda fucks off

Well yeah, got a stadium to rebuild as it is falling apart.

EDIT: Forgot the money set aside for the Paedo compo.

Don't know how many times I had to defend my position that they weren't rolling in money on here.

All well and good making tens of millions a year. Looks great in the half year accounts. Then you look at the end of financial year accounts and see they spunk it on a squad and a manager that gets them routinely skelped in Europe.

Even then I'd be met with "you'd swap their finances for ours". Aye OK. So I would. If we were making that kind of money and spending it just to stay ahead of SPFL dross and a celtic on their knees after 4 years of reconstruction I'd be apoplectic.

Anyone that claims different is fucken at it.

Ye know they are turning against the guy when people who last year where saying "brendan this" "brendan that" but are now saying "rodgers this" and "rodgers that"

Honeymoon period is well and truly over and even though it's early doors i am confident we will run them close and as i predicted their team (Ronnies team) would start to fall to fuck when rodgers started getting his own signings in.

Shaping up to be a good season.

Also tarrier told me at this paty thing they’re getting made to pay an extra £100 for games against us lol. 

Scum are desperate for money for some reason and it’s a strange situation. THey go out on Tuesday and we win the league there is big trouble ahea d for them lol. 

8 hours ago, Broxi said:

I think we saw last season plenty of times and today against Hearts that if you press them high and get in their faces they are very beatable and looking at the way we're playing right now with our fantastic pressing I think we will take them.

We just need Morelos to have his shooting boots on and the confidence swing that could happen if we get past Maribor and Ufa/Progres and pick up maximum points in the league while they possibly get knocked out of Europe could be massive in us going there and beating them. Really hope Morelos bags 5/6 goals between now and the Old Firm and goes there full of confidence. If they lose to Athens and get beat by us that will be a HUGE statement. 

This is the issue for me. We can't hedge our bets on Alfredo having a good day. He's great at his hold up play and out muscling defenders and winning set pieces  (especially for such a wee guy) and I commend him for that but he's proven time and again that when we play that taigs he shites the bed and can't hit the target. 

I'm by no means his biggest fan (and I'll get slated for this) but we need a Lafferty. Someone who can score 20+ a season and can't help putting one past that manky taig fuck of a keeper. 

Just now, Bruno's Manbun said:

This is the issue for me. We can't hedge our bets on Alfredo having a good day. He's great at his hold up play and out muscling defenders and winning set pieces  (especially for such a wee guy) and I commend him for that but he's proven time and again that when we play that taigs he shites the bed and can't hit the target. 

I'm by no means his biggest fan (and I'll get slated for this) but we need a Lafferty. Someone who can score 20+ a season and can't help putting one past that manky taig fuck of a keeper. 

Lafferty likes a goal in a big game especially against those cunts but I don't think hes ever had a 20 goal season.

5 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Lafferty likes a goal in a big game especially against those cunts but I don't think hes ever had a 20 goal season.

Thought he had that for Hearts last season? Stand corrected if not. 

Even so. He'd be worth it to start 4 times a season ?

Edit: 13 goals so I was miles out.

7 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

Thought he had that for Hearts last season? Stand corrected if not. 

Even so. He'd be worth it to start 4 times a season ?

Edit: 13 goals so I was miles out.

If we can get a hold of the guy soon the least it will do is stop hearts scoring 15-20 goals. I'm all for it.

He can sit on the bench for all I care.

3 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Is it really 50 million?

That's 50 players on 20k a week. Or 25 on 40k...

Was quoted as £53m but that was the full smash, players, coaches, directors, cleaners etc. To be fair the cleaners covered over half the bill as the amount wae brooms sweeping it under the carpet are plentiful ???

Archived