* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, soulboy said:

Where the fuck does this line they keep trotting out that they are not as strong this season. They sold armstrong who wasn't getting a game, Roberts and Musunda went back to their clubs they hardly got a game either.

Aye and Suttonco slagging off the bench... Ehh 40 million dembele dollars and sinclair who cost over 4 million. 

They are shite and brenda is shite as well. 

In fairness to him Brenda is playing an absolute blinder here. He still has his invincible squad. It's still the squad that went unbeaten. Even with lack of backing from the board let's be honest McGinn probably wouldn't have started and probably wouldn't have made much difference. Boyata is also pish and they're making it sound like Sergio Ramos is missing! That's not even going into the millions and millions he's spunked on utter shite yet Brenda has somehow managed deflect all the blame on the board and Boyata (well to the idiots anyway)! Fair play to him! Not a brass neck in sight............

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I got 12/1 about 6 or 7 weeks ago online  through oddchecker and stuck £125 on us to win the league :UK::dance:

Aye, I've got bets on at 9/1 and 8/1 but the odds took a dive after the weekend. Each time I get a decent win, I throw a chunk of it on us to win the league.

Archived