* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went for a pish there and heard sirens going gung ho. Told the missus the blues and twos were going tonto. Missus moved up from london so doesnt know all the glesga colloquialisms. 'What's blues an twos?'           .'The sirens o polis an ambulance an flashin blue lights, must be taigs hangin therselves from the govan arms railings, they were just papped oot champions league!'..... 'Whaat, a thought that had just started!'

Honestly couldn't get my 'Aye it has!' out for laughing.

Just now, Spliffy said:

Nearly 40 pages of gold, this was so fucking sweet tonight thank fuck!!

"The coefficient, the fucking coefficient!!"

??

See the coefficient thing, genuinely of course we'd like the coefficient to be much stronger, but all you can do is laugh when a shower of horizontally striped bogeys and cream, 'Scotland's strongest' team, cannot do their bit for it.

Hibs have done well so far, we are doing our best so far. There is no excuse for the fucking twister ice-lollies.

6 minutes ago, Marky. said:

See the coefficient thing, genuinely of course we'd like the coefficient to be much stronger, but all you can do is laugh when a shower of horizontally striped bogeys and cream, 'Scotland's strongest' team, cannot do their bit for it.

Hibs have done well so far, we are doing our best so far. There is no excuse for the fucking twister ice-lollies.

Yeah, don't get me wrong I want them and Hibs (along with us obviously) to make it to the Europa groups. Improved coefficient helps us to qualify and it would help us if they're both Sunday Thursday as well. Also, more chance of helping the coefficient due to being more likely to win games and progress in it. Was quoting a post from pages back that buckled me, "the coefficient" will be the morally superior stick they'll try and beat us with as we rejoice in their failure and the enormity of them losing out on CL cash.

Just now, Spliffy said:

Yeah, don't get me wrong I want them and Hibs (along with us obviously) to make it to the Europa groups. Improved coefficient helps us to qualify and it would help us if they're both Sunday Thursday as well. Also, more chance of helping the coefficient due to being more likely to win games and progress in it. Was quoting a post from pages back that buckled me, "the coefficient" will be the morally superior stick they'll try and beat us with as we rejoice in their failure and the enormity of them losing out on CL cash.

Bearing in mind that a heavy factor in the coefficient is the national team, will celtic take the blame when they remove players available for friendly selection??? Brass necks.

Archived