* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They came to Athens with arrogant attitudes.   They saw what they thought was an inferior team.   They were conquered.    

Long may their meltdown, and the Scottish media meltdown continue.   

Time is fast approaching for them to be conquered by us in Scotland.      

15 minutes ago, Spliffy said:

Yeah, don't get me wrong I want them and Hibs (along with us obviously) to make it to the Europa groups. Improved coefficient helps us to qualify and it would help us if they're both Sunday Thursday as well. Also, more chance of helping the coefficient due to being more likely to win games and progress in it. Was quoting a post from pages back that buckled me, "the coefficient" will be the morally superior stick they'll try and beat us with as we rejoice in their failure and the enormity of them losing out on CL cash.

I get you. Nah was more quoting your specific post because people do mention coefficient a lot. To be honest, there is no argument to support Scottish teams if the Scottish teams are going to perform so poorly. Doesn't look good.

1 hour ago, Vision said:

Would've, Could've, Should've.

:mutley:

That shit's everything that's wrong with modern football. 

Figures the tims would go for it. Fucking harlem bogtrotters.

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Hoops fur sperr chynge

IMG_0056.JPG

Don't know who the fuck she is, but she had a Rangers top on following our Lodge when we were walking two years ago, fucking piss head pain in the arse, had to move her a few times at the edge of the pavement the reprobate.

Archived